Been a while! Update time! (With a new blower for 03-04 Cobra's on top!)

hpbyhermann

Established Member
Edgewater Maryland, New shop in Beltsville Marylan
Haven't had any time to work on the car for quite a while but it's going together now. Here is a few pics of it. Boss 5.0 blocked engine backed by a PA Turbo 400 trans. Up on top is a new blower that Whipple will have for sale, a 4.0 with Crusher inlet. This has been in the works with Dustin @ Whipple for quite a while! I thank him for all the help and support. Results to come soon, Hermann

hpbyhermann

Established Member
Going to be working on that very soon.

Herman when is ur website gonna be functional again??

I just invested a bunch of money hiring a phone tech/sales guy that started last week so people get someone on the shop phone just about every time. If not they get a phone call back right away. Doing alot of phone sales now so I wanted great customer support. The website will be totally revamped with an online store. :beer:Hermann

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
Herman, glad to see you on here again. I want to bring my car back over towards the end of next month for a cooler weather pull. For those of you who havent been fortunate enough to have Herman tune your car you are really missing out. He is one of the coolest guys out there and definately knows his stuff

DoomsDay

Slayer of Gods...
Established Member
Wanna see numbers on the 4.0...that should be rediculous lol....when are those gonna be publicly available?

hpbyhermann

Established Member
Guy's, thanks for the positive comments!

I'm not sure about the release date, but I am now a Whipple dealer and i'll be happy to sell you one real soon!!:rockon: This car has been in the works for years and now there is finally light at the end of the tunnel!!:beer: Hermann

Teej281

Established Member
I remember that caR from last year when I visited your shop with my friend. Bice to see some progress is being made. Now that you're a dealer you should talk to whipple about making a whipple for my 2v!!!

Users who are viewing this thread