Been a while! Update time! (With a new blower for 03-04 Cobra's on top!)

hpbyhermann

Established Member
Edgewater Maryland, New shop in Beltsville Marylan
Thanks for all the interest in my project.

Been over 3 years on this car, started on it while I was still in Florida. Nice to finally be able to have some time to get it going! Not sure how much power it will take to turn it, but with my engine being conigured to use 30 plus lbs. of boost I will definately be able to make use of the 4.0 blower!:rockon: I'll post up data when I get it running. :thumbsup:Hermann:burnout:

03 Indy Cobra

Established Member
Wow that blower is huge, can't wait to see some numbers. Nice work Hermann. Glad to see you back on this site.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Hermann, any update on your project? I hope all has been going well.

kleistang

Established Member
awesome, that blower makes the engine look small :/

what hp, track times are you guys shooting for?

hpbyhermann

Established Member
Sorry I haven't posted any updates in a while!

Been focused on working in the shop and got into a groove that left no Internet time. The engine and trans are done and in the car. Working on the steering and brakes right now . The interior is coming together nicely also. Modified the floorpan for the shifter and got all that done. The blower is on and I'm adding the rest of the supporting hardware as time allows. I'll be taking some pictures tomorrow to show what I just spoke of. I've been away to long and I'm very happy to be back here:beer: lots of tech and details to follow shortly! Hermann:rockon:

hpbyhermann

Established Member
12-9-11 update pictures

Here are the new updates, the Wilwood brakes with the radial mounts are on, the engine and trans are in. Finishing up the steering and brake lines, plumbing the Product Engineering fuel pum and the rest of the fuel system next. The ride height should be close to actual. More to come soon! Hermann :rockon:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us :burnout:

Users who are viewing this thread