Been a while! Update time! (With a new blower for 03-04 Cobra's on top!)

hpbyhermann

Established Member
Edgewater Maryland, New shop in Beltsville Marylan
Hi Dwight, how are things down south?

Awesome Hermann! Been a long time........ Ken will be happy to see the resurrection.

Cool to see your still around too!:rockon: I see you moved on to a GT-500 , great ride! I have a Vortech screw blower on my wife's 08' GT-500 vert and it's just sick!:banana: Just put a custom moly roll bar in it so I can get to the track next year. I hope to go low 10's to high 9's in that 4,150 lb. Porker! Do you still talk to Ken? I'd love to talk to him. Have a great holiday season, miss you up here and so does Larry Gaffigan. Hermann

Last edited:

hpbyhermann

Established Member
Edgewater Maryland, New shop in Beltsville Marylan
Thanks for all the interest!

awesome, that blower makes the engine look small :/ It is a big blower for sure! But that is just the beginning:rockon:

what hp, track times are you guys shooting for?
Not sure of dyno numbers due to the loose converter but is still should be stout. Looking to go good 8's...won't stop till it does:beer:
that's awesome. btw, what brand cowl hood is this? ViS?
The hood is a VIS, it was on the car when I bought it as a roller.

I also can't wait to see the updates. Good to see you back here Hermann.
Nice to be back and thanks for the "re-welcome"!
Man, that car looks good. I'll have to stop by after the holidays.
come on by Jeremy, also putting the finishing touches on my totally redone 93' Cobra too! Been busy! Happy holidays bro.:rockon:

oldmodman

Established Member
Nice to see that you are still doing well.

New car looks like it will turn out just the way you described it over a year ago.

But I do have one question. What is the welded AN bung in the front of the oil pan going to be used for?

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Thanks for the updates Hermann! It's really coming along nicely. Have a wonderfully blessed Christmas! :)

Users who are viewing this thread