Beefcake who? JPC just goes 8.16!!! - Live Coverage From NMRA Finals @ Bowling Green

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultrakla$$ic

WhoFlungPoo
Established Member
Well in short since I'm running the phones today by myself.

One Saturday we threw Justin's car on the dyno to test out the intakes.

We pulled it with the GT intake (hot) and then threw the boss intake on (while it was still hot) and made another pull. The car ended up making more power with the stock intake. So we stuck with it.

Thanks Aaron! :beer:

D.T.R

Established Member
Well in short since I'm running the phones today by myself.

One Saturday we threw Justin's car on the dyno to test out the intakes.

We pulled it with the GT intake (hot) and then threw the boss intake on (while it was still hot) and made another pull. The car ended up making more power with the stock intake. So we stuck with it.

Thanks for the info. I'm definitely going to test back to back.
I'm not sure what heads and cams or compression you guys are running... not sure if any of that would affect how the intake manifold performs, but on my aluminator with stock heads and cams i'm going to check both intakes under boost to see what's better. I won't be surprised if I see the same results as you guys.

CPRsm

We'll use the example you posted. The original post you made (going off memory) was that I didn't include the tubular k member cost that was on my car for when I went 8's, like you do for your kit, and that k member lightened the car.
Your memory is terrible. I will do the work for you again.
Someone brought up how when you start goin fast, the other parts you buy will add up for any power adder. I agreed with him. Then like now you are still saying NEED. Just as you were the only one saying it then. Please show me where I said "need." I can't break is down anymore barney style than this.
http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...4/962629-paxton-set-twins-2.html#post13433722

my point was, that the cage added 110 lbs of that 50 back on, so its a mute point on what was "needed" to run 8's,
please read above about the word "need."

as far as being here to promote your stuff, of course you are, I just saw a thread today where you compared your kit to a tvs kit and how much better it was, and how much more torque it made.
that was in a thread where he asked for opinions. I showed him a dyno of the two blowers mentioned that were both on the same dyno. There wasn't even a plug in there. If I was approaching it like you always do I could see your point. "I have them in stock. This is what they cost. Nobody beats our prices. Nobody sells more than we do. This is how fast we've gone. Faster than turbos etc." if I wanted to really sell something to someone I'd Pm them. You or anyone else wouldn't be the wiser. But I didn't do that. I just dispelled a myth. He's not my market share, and I didn't try for it at all. The guys who want turbos kits don't ask about which is better and why. They already know they want obscene HP. ON TOP OF ALL THAT, the guy wanted twins, not a single.

as far as whooping, I don't think so, but your always welcome to try.
I'd say 8.0 to 9.3 was just that. You've already made that gesture before and look what happened. I didn't refer to me. I don't want a race car.

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
you said that stuff will knowingly get replaced, you said your kit comes with 2k more stuff, so the price isn't really the same, but that stuff isn't needed with the Paxton kit,

the price is what the price is.

we can go debate it in the other thread more if you'd like not really the thread for it.

and simply by posting "your kit" on the dyno compared to a TVS, you are promoting "your kit".

the other thread you linked to you had a dyno of "your kit" in as well..

everytime a turbo is talked about and you mention "my" you are self promoting, theres nothing wrong with that, other than the fact that there are plenty of us that pay money for that right.

Last edited:

CPRsm

you said that stuff will knowingly get replaced, you said your kit comes with 2k more stuff, so the price isn't really the same, but that stuff isn't needed with the Paxton kit,
Comprehension escapes you. Nobody said it was needed (except to replace a leaky expansion tank.) I said when people started going fast, it's stuff they buy anyway. I REALLY can't make that any simpler. Maybe somebody can explain it better to you than I can.

and simply by posting "your kit" on the dyno compared to a TVS, you are promoting "your kit".

the other thread you linked to you had a dyno of "your kit" in as well..
I didn't mention pricing, contact info, or my company name. I didn't mention "my kit" anywhere in there. Me posting up anything, people can draw a conlcusion how I got accurate numbers.

everytime a turbo is talked about and you mention "my" you are self promoting, theres nothing wrong with that, other than the fact that there are plenty of us that pay money for that right.
Again take it up w Travis if you think it's such a problem and maybe he'll fill you in.

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
nice launch.
beef was haulin at the end. id say if track was a little longer......

yes, it was .06 difference

I only sprayed 3rd and part of 4th.

I had full intention of hitting 2nd as well, but when the car started sputtering again, I waited til 3rd.

I think Justin c was spraying a 50shot outta the hole

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
that would be EVO,

Congrats to them on the win!!!!

CPR just likes to keep going back and forth promoting turbo kits to get mentions in for his while not being a sponsoring vendor.

True that^

I didn't mention pricing, contact info, or my company name. I didn't mention "my kit" anywhere in there. Me posting up anything, people can draw a conlcusion how I got accurate numbers.

You rarely do mention that kind of stuff. You are pretty good at skirting the rules so to speak.

Just a waiting game. All the guys that have bought my last kits are 1000rwhp+ minimum goals. So they are all building or waiting on parts. I had to make changes for them for the kit to make up. Needed to make a T6 version, and a 2000hp intercooler. The wonderful part of buying turbo kits. The addiction to speed and the supporting mods. Most of these crazy bastards go turbo so the builds usually take longer.

1 example of what I'm refering to.
The end result is the same, people know you have a kit and you sell them.
They know they can PM you or email through here so no need to post that up.

Again take it up w Travis if you think it's such a problem and maybe he'll fill you in.

I have, He can tell you the results other than what I will say here.
Back off pushing your kits behind the scenes and you need to back off this beef (No pun intended) you have with Terry.

Matter of fact unless you have a "congrats JPC" or something else positive to say I'd suggest you step out.

DSargent09

Established Member
True that^

You rarely do mention that kind of stuff. You are pretty good at skirting the rules so to speak.

Back off pushing your kits behind the scenes and you need to back off this beef (No pun intended) you have with Terry.

Matter of fact unless you have a "congrats JPC" or something else positive to say I'd suggest you step out.

I agree. This thread has become a train wreck.

2012csgt

Established Member
True that^

+1. Well said.

90goldtsiawd

here 4 da laffs & cruelty
Established Member
Beefcake who? JPC just goes 8.16!!! - Live Coverage From NMRA Finals @ Bowlin...

yes, it was .06 difference

I only sprayed 3rd and part of 4th.

I had full intention of hitting 2nd as well, but when the car started sputtering again, I waited til 3rd.

I think Justin c was spraying a 50shot outta the hole

Is that when it got fast? Lol

What rear gear is in the car with the 6R80 and how many gears does it shift to trap 170?

Last edited:

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Is that when it got fast? Lol

she starts rolling as soon as she hits 2nd,

I still think it's the cold start looking at all the logs tonight

with the filled block it's tricky, you need to keep it cold, but these engines really seem to work best after 150 degrees.

I got the head temp up yesterday on the red car to 200 staging and it ran the quickest it had ran all weekend

mhyjek

Established Member
I'd say 8.0 to 9.3 was just that. You've already made that gesture before and look what happened. I didn't refer to me. I don't want a race car.[/QUOTE]

Enough said you don't have a car or have a turbo kit that has came close too those times and don't have skin in the game that is close to date. So take the Geico copying avatar' JPC copying kit and shove it up ur a$s Shut up or put up....

Last edited:

mhyjek

Established Member
I'd say 8.0 to 9.3 was just that. You've already made that gesture before and look what happened. I didn't refer to me. I don't want a race car.

Enough said you don't have a car or have a turbo kit that has came close too those times and don't have skin in the game that is close to date. So take the Geico copying avatar' JPC copying kit and shove it up ur a$s Shut up or put up....[/QUOTE]
Turbos and supercharger make more power vs NA its not brain surgery price and goals will make end users make their decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread