Beefcake who? JPC just goes 8.16!!! - Live Coverage From NMRA Finals @ Bowling Green

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArtVandalay16

Established Member
Terry, it's obvious your car has A LOT left on the table...I would hope everyone here can see, and appreciate that.

StevenStarke

Fast/Reliable/Cheap pick2
Established Member
Terry you could throw some
FTW purple in there if you want some
More out of it. You'll pick up 7-10%!

mastwolf

4800fps = Mach1 in h2o
Established Member
Congrats JPC on the record run with a single power adder turbo!

Sorry to see Terry not perform as expected with his paxton + nitrous combo.

Blazer707@TBR

Master Ford Tech
Authorized Vendor
she starts rolling as soon as she hits 2nd,

I still think it's the cold start looking at all the logs tonight

with the filled block it's tricky, you need to keep it cold, but these engines really seem to work best after 150 degrees.

I got the head temp up yesterday on the red car to 200 staging and it ran the quickest it had ran all weekend

So your running a completely filled mmr block? How many passes did you have on the FRPP block that JPC has been running?

I'd say 8.0 to 9.3 was just that. You've already made that gesture before and look what happened. I didn't refer to me. I don't want a race car. Enough said you don't have a car or have a turbo kit that has came close too those times and don't have skin in the game that is close to date. So take the Geico copying avatar' JPC copying kit and shove it up ur a$s Shut up or put up

Enough said you don't have a car or have a turbo kit that has came close too those times and don't have skin in the game that is close to date. So take the Geico copying avatar' JPC copying kit and shove it up ur a$s Shut up or put up....Turbos and supercharger make more power vs NA its not brain surgery price and goals will make end users make their decision.

Oh shit, here is chiropractor mike with his horrible quoting.

Last edited:

CPRsm

I'd say 8.0 to 9.3 was just that. You've already made that gesture before and look what happened. I didn't refer to me. I don't want a race car.

Enough said you don't have a car or have a turbo kit that has came close too those times and don't have skin in the game that is close to date. So take the Geico copying avatar' JPC copying kit and shove it up ur a$s Shut up or put up....
LOL. If you could quote properly or had an ounce of a clue as to what you were talking about I might be insulted. Got anything else?

mastwolf

4800fps = Mach1 in h2o
Established Member
LOL. If you could quote properly or had an ounce of a clue as to what you were talking about I might be insulted. Got anything else?

Well, the compressor's face the same direction....AND Your turbo kit was spotted at JPC on the dyno making over 1100rwhp....(cue conspiracy music)

But they are not the same, cause your kits are slow as balls!

Blazer707@TBR

Master Ford Tech
Authorized Vendor

Be careful quoting that guy, he will PM you all sorts of his personal information when he feels disrespected.

Squamishcoyote

Wheel Hoppin
Established Member
Well, the compressor's face the same direction....AND Your turbo kit was spotted at JPC on the dyno making over 1100rwhp....(cue conspiracy music)

But they are not the same, cause your kits are slow as balls!

Any times from that car? Or is it another one of these damned epic builds that are grudge cars so no one ever hears about them again?

5.0_KenneB

Established Member
Enough said you don't have a car or have a turbo kit that has came close too those times and don't have skin in the game that is close to date. So take the Geico copying avatar' JPC copying kit and shove it up ur a$s Shut up or put up....
Turbos and supercharger make more power vs NA its not brain surgery price and goals will make end users make their decision.[/QUOTE]
Holy mother of god I feel ten times dumber reading this!!!! This guy was definantly wearing a UFC shirt writing that!!!

D.T.R

Established Member
I don't always argue with people on the internet...

But when i do, i call them names while wearing my TAPOUT shirt...

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Is that when it got fast? Lol

What rear gear is in the car with the 6R80 and how many gears does it shift to trap 170?

we are running 3.15s right now. by my calculations, I think it would have about 172 to 173 in it all the way out.

The more we keep looking at the logs, I believe the issue is the temperature of the car.

If I wasn't set on the glide, we'd probably keep playing with fuel trims on launch and try to tune around the cold start,

who knows, we may end up with that issue with the glide as well, but i'm thinking coming out at the higher rpm will help

So your running a completely filled mmr block? How many passes did you have on the FRPP block that JPC has been running?

We got about 9 passes out of the block.

it cracked in the valley

Last edited:

slamdcoop0428

Established Member
null_zpsdd3203ca.jpg

mhyjek

Established Member

Yeah horrible quoting my Tap out shirt must be to tight:lol:

Either way CPR has a lot to say with no kits doing the times JPC or beefcake are doing. JPC is on top for now and turbo's do make more power, but until last week never had the track times to show it.

Something about the Geico caveman gets me angry... I'll make sure to get some anger counseling regarding my anti cavemen feelings :bash:.

But as far as me being a Chiropractor has what bearing besides someone trolling the internet(blazer727), to the discussion? I'm mustang fan, the 1st car I've owned and came back to the after seeing how great the platform is as well as the great support from the vendors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread