Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
Who knocked the grill down? Your kids?

Sent with my Massive Johnson

V3NMOUS

Old guy's rule!
Established Member
Not really sure. There was a group of 6-7 of them running aroud playing tag or some shit. One,leader, the rest chasing him. I know the leader didn't knock it over.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk 2

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Damn...

I had a motorcycle accident years back. I was also told that i was in danger of loosing my foot as a result. It was a pretty painful process but I got to keep it, thank GOD.

My foot still looks fugged up but i couldnt care. I had one ex that used to call it "the bear claw"! LoL....

Hang in there man and hope you have speedy recovery!

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
Wtf did you leave the coals on for 20 seconds? People walk across coals and are fine. Suvks that you got so badly burned and infected from those bastard coals.

V3NMOUS

Old guy's rule!
Established Member
Wtf did you leave the coals on for 20 seconds? People walk across coals and are fine. Suvks that you got so badly burned and infected from those bastard coals.

Actually the coals sizzled onto the skin on the right foot, they were on my foot 10-15 seconds.
And I went to the hospital imeadeatley following the incident

dooberGN

Established Member
I would have power bombed every kid at the party, maybe throw in a couple torture racks for good measure.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Actually the coals sizzled onto the skin on the right foot, they were on my foot 10-15 seconds.

I'm not being an ass I just want to know how it happened. How did they stay on your foot so long? I hope for a speedy recovery and hopefully you get to keep your foot. My dad just had a skin graft done this past week on a 3rd degree burn on his leg. Shit sucks.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Oh wow, what a horrible accident. I pray that the infection ceases and that the healing process will be speedy. I'll bet the kids feel so bad about what happened.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member

wtf lol, were you drunk and didnt feel the first 10 seconds and then tried to power through the next 5 seconds to look cool in front of your other drunk buddies?

as soon as I started to know that that bbq pit was coming over id be running like a bitch in the opposite direction. I cant imagine having hot ass coals or embers on my foot for more than a tenth of a second before flailing my foot about to get them bitches off.

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Wow I did not expect it to be you. Kids running around always ends bad.

ShelbyKid

It sounds stock..
Established Member
Damn....that sucks....scary how quickly something like that can happen.

Hope the infection goes away soon.

Users who are viewing this thread