Bbq accident leads to amputation.

fiveohhhstang

Established Member
^This. x 6.022E23.

Next time we tell the kids NOT to run anywhere near a grill.
Can't fault the flipflops, you're not gonna wear steel toed boots to a friggin picinic.

Speakin of steel toes......... I second the terminator toes...:beer:

Just as kids aren't going to sit quietly and not play while they are outside. The accident really sucks but it was just that: an ACCIDENT. I'm glad the OP has more sense than some of you and realizes this.

OP hope you have a good recovery. GREAT news that you got to keep your foot!

Kevins89notch

Established Member
**UPDATE**
After 67 days of hospitalization, I am finally being discharged tomorrow. I was able to keep the right foot, so I will still be able to drive my car. Stoked beyond words. wOOO-hOOOO :rockon:

Damn 67 days? I was in a hospital for 7-8 days once and hated that. Glad to hear you are keeping your foot man! So how is walking on it minus the toes? Everything still feel the same?

Shaneo0oMac

Established Member
May your final stages of recovery pass quickly! Horrible freak accident good thing you can walk away *non pun intended* ok maybe a little! Feel better Sir!!!

flS/R

Established Member
**UPDATE**
After 67 days of hospitalization, I am finally being discharged tomorrow. I was able to keep the right foot, so I will still be able to drive my car. Stoked beyond words. wOOO-hOOOO :rockon:

all you need is just enough foot for the gas, brakes and to kick ass with :)

glad to hear that things did not turn out worse

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
Yea well I can work with one arm does it mean someone has the right to cause an accident that severs it off? No, I just hope your hospital bills aren't thru the roof.
this is just dumb. your example has no relation at all to what happened. kids were playing, the op should have been wearing decent shoes but wasn't and the grill took a dump. it's not like it was dumped on purpose.

if the grill had been dumped on purpose you MIGHT have a point. but it wasn't so you have no point.

Mach1USMC

SVT Powered
Established Member
Exactly why I REFUSE to go anyplace with little kids. They always run around like they lost their minds and parents don't give a **** and never discipline them.....

Hang in there man. Hope it doesn't get worse!!

Beef Supreme

Established Member
Holy crap, dude. Glad you were able to keep your foot, now hop in that cobra and go for a loooong ride!

Users who are viewing this thread