Layer of Pipe
Established Member
Well looks like the kids college funds should go to your new gtr
Best wishes.....SVTP in the ER FTW :rockon:

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
The true moral of the story is to wear proper footwear for the situation. This story reminds me of people who wear flip-flops when they cut grass.

Burns are some of the most painful injuries one can experience. The o.p learned the hard way.

megameGT500

Suck it up and drive on!!
Established Member
OP, I wish you a speedy recovery and hope you are able to move forward from this quickly.

CowlHood

Established Member
Wow I did not expect it to be you. Kids running around always ends bad.

It's true, and damn OP you must have been totally plastered to let those coals sit on your feet for 10+ seconds without noticing. da hell?:??:

TwinTurbo4vGT

Slowest GT alive :)
Established Member
Well I guess we found the new spokesperson for propane grills...

JK that sucks :cuss:

I would be filing a lawsuit against the families of those kids. Any idiot should know not to run around a BBQ grill...

Last edited:

V3NMOUS

Old guy's rule!
Established Member
Once again thanks for all of the well wishes. Coals were on my right foot for so Long because they stuck to the skin. Instead of wearing flip-flops I should have been wearing closed toe sneakers. I would never sue someone over this, it was an accident, plain and simple. Everyone involved already feels bad. America has become too litigeous IMO. Life sucks, and it's not always fair. Money won't bring my feeg back, I can still earn a living, so I will deal with this.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk 2

VNOMIS

Yeah, I said it
Established Member
I would have power bombed every kid at the party, maybe throw in a couple torture racks for good measure.

I literally lol'd. :lol: I can picture a SVTP member running around and picking up every kid and just laying them out with power bombs.

Last edited:

TwinTurbo4vGT

Established Member
Once again thanks for all of the well wishes. Coals were on my right foot for so Long because they stuck to the skin. Instead of wearing flip-flops I should have been wearing closed toe sneakers. I would never sue someone over this, it was an accident, plain and simple. Everyone involved already feels bad. America has become too litigeous IMO. Life sucks, and it's not always fair. Money won't bring my feeg back, I can still earn a living, so I will deal with this.

Yea well I can work with one arm does it mean someone has the right to cause an accident that severs it off? No, I just hope your hospital bills aren't thru the roof.

Blade Runner

Texas; We'll kick ur ass!
Established Member
I literally lol'd. :lol: I can picture a SVTP member running around and picking up every kid and just laying them out with power bombs.

tumblr_lkwyhc2vWG1qjty86o1_500.jpg

images

Stinger2011

Established Member
Not really sure. There was a group of 6-7 of them running aroud playing tag or some shit. One,leader, the rest chasing him. I know the leader didn't knock it over.

Too bad you didn't get their info. I would sue the parents if at all possible. This **** happens because parents let it happen. I've been ran into, tripped, and almost knocked into the ground because of parents letting their kids do whatever they want. I used to think it was only dangerous for the old people and handicapped people, but your situation is just as bad.

Will be praying for ya, man. Hope you get better soon and get to keep your foot.

Silver2003Cobra

US Navy (retired)
Established Member
Too bad you didn't get their info. I would sue the parents if at all possible. This **** happens because parents let it happen. I've been ran into, tripped, and almost knocked into the ground because of parents letting their kids do whatever they want. I used to think it was only dangerous for the old people and handicapped people, but your situation is just as bad.

Will be praying for ya, man. Hope you get better soon and get to keep your foot.

they were at a picnic, what do you want the kids to do, sit there hands in their lap? you go to a picnic to have fun (for the OP, didn't turn out that way unfortunately) and so your kids can run around..

TwinTurbo4vGT

Established Member
There are plenty of places to run around BESIDES next to a flaming hot grill. If it was one of the kids that got burned I guarantee you the op would get sued. Almost as bad as the parents who let their kids okay with fireworks, and sue when they get burned

Users who are viewing this thread