B Upper to C lower Adapter Finally

poisoned apple

Established Member
Does anyone have one of these not installed? If I could get some measurements to help me build one myself that would be awesome!

poisoned apple

Established Member
Are you gonna run another bactch, I'm in if you do! If anyone has one they wanna sell hit me up also, thanks!

I can build you one. I looked for one for a long time and couldn't find anything so I built one myself. Pretty easy actually. Took me about a week to have the finished product out of half inch aluminum with the drilled, tapped, and countersunk holes

blubyu90

Established Member
Hey guys. Talked to usmc53chief the other day he said if we get at least 5 people he can probably get some made. Not sure on cost yet. Let's get this going to have a few more made.

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
I'd be interested depending on whether or not it would be a great option for my twin turbo build.

USMC53CHIEF

Established Member
I'm calling the shop this week to see if it's possible to still get them. I've answered all PM that I know of. It is much easier to get ahold of me on my cell 4196894314. Just text me your handle name so I know who is who.

USMC53CHIEF

Established Member
Ok, good news. I just got off the phone with the shop. Apparently I left 3 of them there, so I have 3 ready to go. I am on my way to pick them up. Text me for your order. 419-689-4314

USMC53CHIEF

Established Member
I have 2 ready to ship.......4196894314 Can ship tomorrow. These are two of the three mentioned above. They will not come with hardware, however hardware is easy available at local hardware stores. Will also heen to "carve" some metal out of the inside for nice fit onto C lower. Can be accomplished by anyone with a dremel or the like. I can walk you through it. Plates will be marked where to cut.

Because of the lack of Hardware and cutting, and since there are leftovers... I will sell them for $125.00. I used to sell them for $200 and once I place a order for new ones, the price goes up as the cost went up this year. Get them while they are here!

Users who are viewing this thread