B Upper to C lower Adapter Finally

cs9646

Hi USMC53Chief, I found this thread today while looking for upper and lower intake info. I'm definitely interested in one of the adapters. How much and how do we proceed if you still have them available?

USMC53CHIEF

Established Member
Shoot me a text, I have 2 available. I will be at the Ford Swap Meet in Columbus Saturday April 2/3 with them. 4196894314

Last edited:

Jo Jos 96 Cobra

Established Member
hello. i know this was an old post but any chance theses can still be made? if so i would like one as im gathering parts for a c head swap on my 96 and just cant bring my self to use a c head upper intake

scottydsntknow

Established Member
Ok so I'm parting out my 2000 that is apart and looking to get into a Cobra or Mach that runs to take with me when I move(orders to Spain in November!). Price range is probably B headed Cobra so wondering if these are still getting made or not or if anyone is selling one. Can't hurt to bump the thread I hope...

Blown_By_You

Richard Head
Established Member
He made a dozen of them this last all. I don't know if he's going to do another run

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

scottydsntknow

Established Member
Well I'll be interested in one if he makes more. If nothing else just to have one "in case" because the 96-98 Cobras are getting so stupid cheap these days even ones in real good shape.

Users who are viewing this thread