B Upper to C lower Adapter Finally

ZeroDCX

Established Member
Ok help me out just how much better are the C heads hp wise ?

Better overall head design. Produces more power over all the RPM range than B-heads. Not saying that B-heads don't produce power, but C-Heads producer power sooner and the power curve is flatter than B-Heads. More power/torque to the rear wheels over almost the entire RPM range than B-Heads which is better for the street and it doesn't matter NA or FI. I believe better peak power and higher flow rates too.. But you might want to do some research. The huge intake ports, short turn radius and low air velocity really kills B-Heads below 4500-ish rpms compared to C-heads.

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/sn95-cobras-24/668455-head-questions-answered.html

Last edited:

USMC53CHIEF

Established Member
Ok folks, the shop just called me and said space has freed up on the waterjet, so I am taking orders. I have had a couple guys request some, now would be the time to order hint hint. 419-689-4314 -Brian

Thanks guys!

351blueblood

Established Member
Just wondering when will the new batch be ready to ship? Think I got you another sale from another forum.

USMC53CHIEF

Established Member
I'm trying to get them back from the shop by Wednesday. With the holiday, they would probably ship out this Friday or Saturday.

USMC53CHIEF

Established Member
Hey guys, just sent some out a wekk ago, shop called and said they made more than i asked for..... anyone need one? have 3 available

DVJ38

One mod at a time
Established Member
Thanks for keeping this going! Hopefully in a few months...

1320 Junkie

Established Member
This is something I should grab while available....I just bought a 96 mystic for the wife C head conversion is a must.

dragracingfreak

Bowtie Killer
Established Member
I am definitely in on buying one when I build a motor which im looking for one right now anyways, but if you get enough people to buy one soon and go ahead and get them made, then I might just go ahead and buy one before I have a motor if you get enough people together to make it cheaper

DVJ38

One mod at a time
Established Member
Ya, I'm planning on buying mine within the next few months even though I wont be needing it for maybe 2 years lol

Users who are viewing this thread