AZ Mustang Cruise! Come in

mineralstangt

Established Member
This sux . . . I won't be back in time if this happens on the 18th, 25th would work out better for me. I don't know if that makes a difference or not, sounds like most people are set on the 18th.

forcefed03

9tmare
Established Member
This sux . . . I won't be back in time if this happens on the 18th, 25th would work out better for me. I don't know if that makes a difference or not, sounds like most people are set on the 18th.

well this 18th is like a beta cruise. Im sure we will want to do more cruises.. especially in the near future...

forcefed03

9tmare
Established Member
Alright guys, i need to know if were planning on having breakfast at MIMI's cafe or if we are just meeting there. I need to know in order to let them know we are coming.

mfj

Faster than you
Established Member
Seems like a lot of us Cobra guys are at ASU lol. I am in the Master's of Accountancy Program with WP Carey. I MAY be down for the cruise.

forcefed03

9tmare
Established Member
Payson, then we can stop at the "natural bridge" for photos, video, and they have picknic tables, so we can rest and grab a bite while up there.

Yea it sounds good cause the weather.... but right now its september and still hittin those 110 degrees here in cent phx... i think longer cruises would be better for the cooler days to come..

chocolatehammer

Established Member
Yea it sounds good cause the weather.... but right now its september and still hittin those 110 degrees here in cent phx... i think longer cruises would be better for the cooler days to come..

Yeah I agree there, I dont have A/C right now plus I have to be at work by 2:30 that day. I think going out to saguaro lake and maybe running a stretch of bush highway would be pretty good though.

forcefed03

9tmare
Established Member
Yeah I agree there, I dont have A/C right now plus I have to be at work by 2:30 that day. I think going out to saguaro lake and maybe running a stretch of bush highway would be pretty good though.

Well for now we know the meeting spot and the time. From there we can talk it over breakfast :)

snaked

Attractive Member
Established Member
Ok, I'm in! I'm in the Fulton engineering school. You guys go to the Missourah game last night? And the cruise is slated for the 18th, correct?

I'd really like to get my car running better before I take it on any longer trips (Payson). It got me down from OR, but it's been running like crap since about an hour out of Reno.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread