AZ Mustang Cruise! Come in

AZSN95SNAKE

Established Member
Ok Sunday it is.

I also have to drive up, im around central and bethany... so we can cruise together to the cruise... you know a cruise in a cruise lol!

So the 18th? 25th?. Sooner the better :)

Hahahahaha I was kidding, but okay? Lol. Hopefully everyone else can do Sunday! Ha you think that's a drive up? I'm driving up from Ray and Cooper lol. Hahaha but the cruise in a cruise idea still works! 18 or 25th either one is fine for me. I just need to get my short shifter on and possibly the radials on before than ha.

And I'd agree with a later in the day on Sunday, but the other member who posted says he's got work on Sunday afternoon :bash: so we'll have to rethink that part/

forcefed03

9tmare
Established Member
Ok im going to try to aim for the 18th.

Please post if you can make the 18th of september at around mid day.

Im re-editing the OP

forcefed03

9tmare
Established Member
So atm, 3 of us can officialy make it. Joeazhp can also make it, but depending on the time.

I also have some non forum 03cobras who are joining.

But still, if more of us can make the later date, then theres no problem in extending the cruise date.

Joeazhp

Established Member
Ray and Cooper /

i'm on val vista and pecos in spectrum so your right down the street from me. ya sorry if you guys do middle of the day i will have to pass. every cruise i've done has been in the early morning like 7-8 a.m. so it's really nice outside when your doing to the fun driving and little to no traffic at all. plus if you do it in the morning i can guarantee multiple vette buddies/ gto guys will come and my two co-workers that have fun cars.

Last edited:

forcefed03

9tmare
Established Member
i'm on val vista and pecos in spectrum so your right down the street from me. ya sorry if you guys do middle of the day i will have to pass. every cruise i've done has been in the early morning like 7-8 a.m. so it's really nice outside when your doing to the fun driving and little to no traffic at all. plus if you do it in the morning i can guarantee multiple vette buddies/ gto guys will come and my two co-workers that have fun cars.

Well early in the morning is still an option. How do the rest of the guys feel about 7-8am? Im up for it ;)

AdamSVT

Established Member
I'm good for early morning...Its not going to be much a of a cruise for me and my friends ahahha. As of now I got a 350z friend and 98 cobra coming.

WOH HRSY

Established Member
I'd prefer early morning too because the A/C leak I thought I fixed before moving here is apparently back :burn: lol.

I can make either date and vote for early morning Fountain Hills.

For you guys near Pecos/Val Vista I'm off Queen Creek and Higley so I'd be able to roll up there with you guys if you want to cruise to the cruise :coolman:

AdamSVT

Established Member
We ought to cruise to FH for a quick shoot then cruise to somewhere else like saguaro lake or something because I'd be just meeting you guys at the park really I live 2 minutes from the fountain lol.

EDIT: Or we could all meet somewhere for breakfast or something

Last edited:

chocolatehammer

Established Member
Hey I'm Adams friend with the '98 cobra. Morning would be really nice if we could get that, I've got work at 2:30 and my A/C deicded to stop working last week, so im a little biased towards mornings. Im also from fountin hills so if there was a continuation of the cruise beyond our back yard it would deffinitely be appreciated lol.

forcefed03

9tmare
Established Member
Alright it looks like morning it is. So September 18th 7am. Im not from Fountain hills or near that location, so Adam where would it be a good meeting spot? and breakfast sounds good.

Last edited:

AZSN95SNAKE

Established Member
Ok im going to try to aim for the 18th.

Please post if you can make the 18th of september at around mid day.

Im re-editing the OP

I'm in. Whatever time Sunday works for me.

i'm on val vista and pecos in spectrum so your right down the street from me.

Sweet than we can cruise within a cruise. What is that 3 or 4 of us who said we live near each other? Including the OP on Bethany Home. We could just meet up somewhere near the 4 of us and go from there? Open to suggestions. Oh and yah I know where the Spectrum is, do you happen to have the maroon or whatever it's called 03 Cobra? I've seen one go in there.

For you guys near Pecos/Val Vista I'm off Queen Creek and Higley so I'd be able to roll up there with you guys if you want to cruise to the cruise :coolman:

Yah that sounds great. Let's just come up with a place to meet up? I'm on cooper/ray. Cruise within a cruise is on:coolman:

AdamSVT

Established Member
Alright it looks like morning it is. So September 18th 7am. Im not from Fountain hills or near that location, so Adam where would it be a good meeting spot? and breakfast sounds good.

Well there is a Denny's just off shea and saguaro (in fountain hills) that we could hit up has enough parking for us all. Or we could hit up mimi's off shea and 90th st right near the 101 freeway.

WOH HRSY

Established Member
I'm in. Whatever time Sunday works for me.

Sweet than we can cruise within a cruise. What is that 3 or 4 of us who said we live near each other? Including the OP on Bethany Home. We could just meet up somewhere near the 4 of us and go from there? Open to suggestions. Oh and yah I know where the Spectrum is, do you happen to have the maroon or whatever it's called 03 Cobra? I've seen one go in there.

Yah that sounds great. Let's just come up with a place to meet up? I'm on cooper/ray. Cruise within a cruise is on:coolman:

Well for me out in Gilbert, I have to go up toward you guys anyway so it doesn't matter to me, just let me know when/where.

Someone had to do it...
CRUISIN.gif

Joeazhp

Established Member
ok gilbert guys lets meet up at the wal-mart on az ave and pecos. does that work for everyone? what time do you want to meet up

Users who are viewing this thread