AZ Mustang Cruise! Come in

mineralstangt

Established Member
So now I'll be in town for the cruise but now my car died and won't start and I just bought a new alternator from Americanmuscle and charged my battery. Anyone near San Tan Valley wanna help me troubleshoot the car?

snaked

Attractive Member
Established Member
So the meeting place is at the Mimi's Cafe on Shea Boulevard? Not familiar with the area and looked up "Mimi's" and came up with a bunch of locations.

AZSN95SNAKE

Established Member
So the meeting place is at the Mimi's Cafe on Shea Boulevard? Not familiar with the area and looked up "Mimi's" and came up with a bunch of locations.

Me either, guess we'll find out lol. I'm assuming off Shea blvd. and 101? Not positive. Well a few of us (Gilbert, Chandler, QC people) are going to meet up at a walmart by the 202 and than cruise out to fountain hills. I think we might have to stop for someone who said they were on Bethany Home rd? It's Mimi's Cafe though not just Mimi's.

03silverdragon

Established Member
Me either, guess we'll find out lol. I'm assuming off Shea blvd. and 101? Not positive. Well a few of us (Gilbert, Chandler, QC people) are going to meet up at a walmart by the 202 and than cruise out to fountain hills. I think we might have to stop for someone who said they were on Bethany Home rd? It's Mimi's Cafe though not just Mimi's.

at what time are you guys gonna meet at walmart?, I do have a friend who want to cruise with us and lives in gilbert, his name is Frank and have an 03 terminator, plz let me know so i can relay the meesage to him.

forcefed03

9tmare
Established Member

Im on bethany home rd, are you guys going be driving through or near there? i can meet you on the i17 or the 51 which ever highway your taking to get to mimi's. If you're not going near bethany and the 51 or bethany and the i17, i can just meet at mimis. let me know ;)

Last edited:

chocolatehammer

Established Member
Looks like I might not be going this weekend. Theres some kind of metal rattling sound coming from somehwere on the front of the car when I go over bumps and apply the brakes. I havent had a chance to look at it yet I just noticed it today so its hard to say what it is. But with no AC and this new rattle it looks like it might not be happening for me this weekend.

SM0KE

SVT God
Established Member
I should be there...sounds like a good time. But after reading thru this thing, I'm a little confused; is this a cruise to somewhere or just meeting/eating at Mimi's Cafe?

OH3MGSVT

cant 3x stamp a 2x stamp
Established Member
Count me in, ive been waiting to stretch the cobras legs a little, and depending on what the actual deal is, I say if its just breakfast out there, everyone her on the westside of town (glendale, peoria, phx) should meet up and cruise on down there to Mimi's

mineralstangt

Established Member
So far no luck with finding the issue with my car but I'm hoping to fix the car by this weekend. If so I'm so down for this gtg.

AZSN95SNAKE

Established Member
Never mind, waltmart on Az ave. & pecos @ 6:15-6:30 right?
Yah that's right.
Im on bethany home rd, are you guys going be driving through or near there? i can meet you on the i17 or the 51 which ever highway your taking to get to mimi's. If you're not going near bethany and the 51 or bethany and the i17, i can just meet at mimis. let me know ;)
I think we'll be driving near there? I typed in the adress to Mimi's and it's actually a straight run up the 101 to Shea and 90. Not quite sure what direction you are in west of the 101 I am assuming. I don't mind stopping for you, I don't the other guys will have a problem with it either. Although you gotta take into account that you should probably meet us near the 101.
I should be there...sounds like a good time. But after reading thru this thing, I'm a little confused; is this a cruise to somewhere or just meeting/eating at Mimi's Cafe?
Hopefully enough of us really actually go! Yah I though we were cruising some place as well, I know cruising up to ftn. hills is a cruise for us chandler, gilbert, QC, tempe folks. But I think the OP mentioned meeting and eating at mimi's cafe than deciding where to cruise to. So far the only person up at that area is Adamsvt and I think his friend might not make it.
So far no luck with finding the issue with my car but I'm hoping to fix the car by this weekend. If so I'm so down for this gtg.
Hopefully you can get it fixed! What is it exactly?

forcefed03

9tmare
Established Member
Yah that's right.

I think we'll be driving near there? I typed in the adress to Mimi's and it's actually a straight run up the 101 to Shea and 90. Not quite sure what direction you are in west of the 101 I am assuming. I don't mind stopping for you, I don't the other guys will have a problem with it either. Although you gotta take into account that you should probably meet us near the 101.

Ya i could meet you guys where the 101 meets the 51. that would be perfect let me know.

forcefed03

9tmare
Established Member

Its going to be a meeting/breakfast stop at mimi's then a cruise to fountain hills, it will be talked over during breakfast

Users who are viewing this thread