AZ Mustang Cruise! Come in

AZSN95SNAKE

Established Member
So september 18th @ 7-7:30am at Mimi's and then from there the cruise to where ever.

Crap when I said anytime I didn't think anybody was going to nominate 7AM?!?!?! lol jk hello coffee. Is this the Mimi's mentioned earlier off shea blvd.?
Is that off Shea Blvd?

I think so, someone said that earlier. LOL at your last post haha cruise within a cruise lol.

ok gilbert guys lets meet up at the wal-mart on az ave and pecos. does that work for everyone? what time do you want to meet up

I concur. Perfect place because it's right next to the 202 which we would jump on to get to the 101 North. That way nobody really goes out of their way. And I'm assuming we have to arrive at mimi's at 7-7.30 so we gotta think about the time. Probably almost an hour up that way to shea blvd?

Hmm think I'm going to be the youngest Cobra owner going on this cruise :idea:

Joeazhp

Established Member
Crap when I said anytime I didn't think anybody was going to nominate 7AM?!?!?! lol jk hello coffee. Is this the Mimi's mentioned earlier off shea blvd.?

I think so, someone said that earlier. LOL at your last post haha cruise within a cruise lol.

I concur. Perfect place because it's right next to the 202 which we would jump on to get to the 101 North. That way nobody really goes out of their way. And I'm assuming we have to arrive at mimi's at 7-7.30 so we gotta think about the time. Probably almost an hour up that way to shea blvd?

Hmm think I'm going to be the youngest Cobra owner going on this cruise :idea:

yeah so lets be there at 6:15-6:30 and how old are you? oh and mine is black

Last edited:

AZSN95SNAKE

Established Member
yeah so lets be there at 6:15-6:30 and how old are you? oh and mine is black

Alright I can do 6.30, I guess. That means I'm going to have to get some sleep on saturday night. Haha I'm 20, not immature young just been told too young to own a Cobra. But I worked for that myself ha. Oh nice its an 03 right? I've seen a black with black 03 cobra rims and a black with chrome rims at the pavilions. Mines white; not a termi though: 97.

AdamSVT

Established Member
:(((( I'm actually 15 1/2...just got my permit...LOL joke ahha I'm 18 I picked my cobra up last yr :D

IMG_5676.jpg

AZSN95SNAKE

Established Member
:(((( I'm actually 15 1/2...just got my permit...LOL joke ahha I'm 18 I picked my cobra up last yr :D

IMG_5676.jpg

hahahaha OMG I almost threw a fit when I first saw the age!! lol. Wow one lucky bastard, scottsdale eh?? lol. Those wheels are sick, hope they're still on! I'd share a pic of mine but don't have a good one :/

AdamSVT

Established Member
Haha yeah I actually just put those wheels on. A lot of people think daddy bought my car LOL! You've probably seen mine at the pavs I had gloss black cobra wheels on it. I live in fountains hills actually

AZSN95SNAKE

Established Member
Good choice! Hahahaha I was actually thinking that, so what do you do for work than? Rob a few banks or what? Hmm yah than I've seen it at the pavs. I remember it. Oh yah you're the one who said you were basically gonna be cruising in your backyard. Was that your friend with the 98 CW Cobra? I'd like to see that, mines also crystal white

snaked

Attractive Member
Established Member
Count me in, I'm at the ASU Tempe campus and need some Mustang buddies. I don't have a Cobra though :nonono: I have an 89 convertible that has been acting up lately though... Haha. I just moved here from Oregon to go to school though so I hardly know what all you are talking about. But I'll make the attempt!

03silverdragon

Established Member
Calling all the cobra/mustang owners in the Phoenix/Mesa/tempe/etc. area! We should get together and cruise sometime, now that its getting a bit cooler. I was thinking about sometime in the next 2 weeks. Please post here if your able to make it sometime in the next 2 weeks, so we can schedule a date to cruise. One member suggested we cruise from Scottsdale to fountain hills. I think its a great idea, but please post any other suggestions! I think it would a lot of fun.

DECIDED: SUNDAY the September 18th around MID DAY - USERS who say they can make this date:
AdamSVT
Forcefed03
AZSN95SNAKE
Joeazhp (Depends on time of day due to work)

USERS who need to confirm the 18th of september:
03Silverdragon + his contacts :)
mineralstangt
WOH HRSY

If more can make the 25th rather than the 18th, then we can change the date.

Optional Locations:
Fountain Hills Scottsdale
Saguaro lake
Payson
Flagstaff
We need more suggestions.

I will ask my friends, about the 18th or 25th, now "adamsvt & forcefed03" are the same car right?, just to know howmany cars we have so far.

chocolatehammer

Established Member
Good choice! Hahahaha I was actually thinking that, so what do you do for work than? Rob a few banks or what? Hmm yah than I've seen it at the pavs. I remember it. Oh yah you're the one who said you were basically gonna be cruising in your backyard. Was that your friend with the 98 CW Cobra? I'd like to see that, mines also crystal white

Hey, yeah that would be me, im also 19 so youre not quite the youngest. Represent the CW lol, glad to know im not alone.

Also @ the ASU guy, im at the W.P. Carey School 'O Business bring your fox out, I used to have an '89 LX, and I'm just as in to those as I am cobras.

here a couple pics, assuming im smart enough to use photobucket
IMG_3682.jpg

IMG_3683.jpg

IMG_3684.jpg

AZSN95SNAKE

Established Member
Hey, yeah that would be me, im also 19 so youre not quite the youngest. Represent the CW lol, glad to know im not alone.

Also @ the ASU guy, im at the W.P. Carey School 'O Business bring your fox out, I used to have an '89 LX, and I'm just as in to those as I am cobras.

here a couple pics, assuming im smart enough to use photobucket
IMG_3682.jpg

IMG_3683.jpg

IMG_3684.jpg

Ok good didn't want to be youngest haha. yes sir! CW! Hardly any SN95 Cobras around, I've seen about 2 CW ones thoughm, and apparently there's one exactly like mine in QC. By the way I want some FR500s! Although you have them, mine has black bullitts on it for now.

Yah ASU guy you should join in! Good to have some foxes in the line up.

Ok, I'll be there between 6:15 and 6:30 since that seems to be the consensus.

That sounds good to me. Joeazhp can you do that? Well I'm guessing so since you suggested it.

Joeazhp

Established Member
yeah i can do that, i'll be uber tired since i'm a bartender and work sat. nights but i'll be there :) also i posted this up on the local gto board and a few of them have already expressed interest, so hopefully this turns out pretty good.

Users who are viewing this thread