AZ Mustang Cruise! Come in

AZSN95SNAKE

Established Member
Yea you just call them, and they call the warehouse. I have ordered 275's 295's and 315's. They had the DR's and the SR's.

Alright awesome will do! Thanks for the suggestion! I need some 315's :)
Azsn95 buy my 03/04 black cobra wheels they come with nitto555s all around 275s up front and 315s out back only 1k miles on them :D

Hahaha I actually wanted those a while back. But I took the black bullitts off my GT and put them on my Cobra. Thanks though :thumbsup:
With what my car's been going through I'm pretty sure I'd be the slowest at this point, LoL, but I have been getting things corrected so who knows . . . I wouldn't worry about it though.

What kinda problems? Hope you get it fixed, mineral GT's are sexy! Haha just thought I'd throw the slowest thing out there lol to you know get it over with now haha. Although I heard it's a rally now :uh oh:

WOH HRSY

Established Member
Depending on when you guys pick, I'm in. I need to meet some of the local owners to help motivate me to keep this thing and actually drive it again. :D

forcefed03

9tmare
Established Member
Alright now that we got a good amount of people. I want to maybe vote on a location. I want this cruise to be near the end of this month. How does that sound for everyone?

WOH HRSY

Established Member
I kinda like the Scottsdale - Fountain Hills idea (never been up around there), but then again I haven't taken too many "cruises" at all since being out here. Any particularly good photo spots?

Joeazhp

Established Member
globe, tortilla flats, prescott, mt. lemon (tucson) are all great places to go since after getting up there you can have lunch at some good places. plus the twisty mt. roads make it fun and all of them have some good straightaways for....... yup. i would like it to be on a sat morning so how about the 24th or the 1st? if we can lock down a date i will get this posted up on my other boards

forcefed03

9tmare
Established Member
Yes all those places sound great, if i were to cruise somewhere of 1-2 hour distance, i would rather cruise to somewhere of cooler air, like flagstaff or somethin

Joeazhp

Established Member
globe and payson are quite a bit cooler than the valley since the elevation is much higher. plus you don't have to deal w/ the terrible traffic that can occur on the I-17. when i had the vette and gto we constantly did cruises to globe/payson and it is always a blast w/ minimal traffic and really good weather for how close it is.

mineralstangt

Established Member
Yes all those places sound great, if i were to cruise somewhere of 1-2 hour distance, i would rather cruise to somewhere of cooler air, like flagstaff or somethin

I concur, on a side note . . . I am of desperate need of a caliper bolt about 12mm for my driver side. The brakes are Baer Track system if memory serves me correctly, one of mine sheered off or something and now my car is not operational. If anyone near Queen Creek may be able to help with the bolt lemme know, I'm off tomorrow. Thanks!

EDIT:
A better idea with a pic of what the brakes look like is the 5th one down,
www.svtperformance.com/forums/pics-videos-buffet-149/793788-two-gts-az.html

Last edited:

Joeazhp

Established Member
I concur, on a side note . . . I am of desperate need of a caliper bolt about 12mm for my driver side. The brakes are Baer Track system if memory serves me correctly, one of mine sheered off or something and now my car is not operational. If anyone near Queen Creek may be able to help with the bolt lemme know, I'm off tomorrow. Thanks!

EDIT:
A better idea with a pic of what the brakes look like is the 5th one down,
www.svtperformance.com/forums/pics-videos-buffet-149/793788-two-gts-az.html

you might be able to match up the bolt to one similar if you can't order one. the ace hardware by brown and brown chevy in mesa has the largest bolt selection in the valley (including grade 8) you would just need to bring in the other bolt and they can match it up. i've brought them in some really obscure one's before and they have had them. it's worth a shot

AZSN95SNAKE

Established Member
Tortilla Flats is a fun drive up! If you have an EVO or wrx/STi lol. Not that fun in a mustang more scary than fun lol.

It would be nice to cruise to a local with cooler weather.

Times for me that work are any time Sunday or Saturday/Friday after 5pm due to work :/

forcefed03

9tmare
Established Member
Tortilla Flats is a fun drive up! If you have an EVO or wrx/STi lol. Not that fun in a mustang more scary than fun lol.

It would be nice to cruise to a local with cooler weather.

Times for me that work are any time Sunday or Saturday/Friday after 5pm due to work :/

I would like a cool place like Globe/Payson/Flagstaff (maybe not cause i-17 sux), and sunday would be my best

AdamSVT

Established Member
I kinda like the Scottsdale - Fountain Hills idea (never been up around there), but then again I haven't taken too many "cruises" at all since being out here. Any particularly good photo spots?

Fountain hills is a cool little town! We have a huge fountain + lake with parking that would make for good photos when it goes off! :rockon:

forcefed03

9tmare
Established Member

I changed my mind about a 1-2 hour cruise. I think it would be better for a smaller cruise like fountain hills. Then when phoenix cools down, we could do a farther cruise.

Im totally for Fountain Hills.

AZSN95SNAKE

Established Member
I would like a cool place like Globe/Payson/Flagstaff (maybe not cause i-17 sux), and sunday would be my best

I haven't driven much on i-17 to make a comment ha. Sunday is would be my best day too. Let's just vote now and close it and call it Sunday? lol. I'd agree, never been to fountain hills but I'd be okay with that. Short cruise for you guys for me it's longer I'd have to drive up to the Scottsdale area where it seems you folks are.

forcefed03

9tmare
Established Member
Ok Sunday it is.

I also have to drive up, im around central and bethany... so we can cruise together to the cruise... you know a cruise in a cruise lol!

So the 18th? 25th?. Sooner the better :)

Last edited:

Joeazhp

Established Member
Ok Sunday it is.

I also have to drive up, im around central and bethany... so we can cruise together to the cruise... you know a cruise in a cruise lol!

So the 17th? 24th?. Sooner the better :)

sunday works for me if its early in the am as i work at 3:30. and those dates you posted are sat. :) either sun would work for me

Users who are viewing this thread