AZ Mustang Cruise! Come in

AZSN95SNAKE

Established Member
Glad to hear you fixed it chocolatehammer. hmm wonder how that happened? Have they ever been replaced or the maybe stripped a bolt and replaced it? I did a break job on a minivan, stripped the original bolt (over tightened) and got one from autozone and what do you know that thing loosened up on a drive to Denver, Colorado. Whole caliper was misaligned and hanging after that. Could have been bad!

And if I'm not mistaken isn't Mimi's on Shea Blvd. as soon as you get off the 101? (assuming coming from Chandler which is down south). I typed in the address to mapquest and that's what it shows.

chocolatehammer

Established Member
I'm not sure what happened, I didnt have anything that bad, just a little play in the caliper between the rotor, that minivan deal sounds scary. But I probably just didnt get it tightened up enough on the last brake job and it walked out over time. I took both front wheels off and pulled on everything and this is all I could find and it seems to have fixed it.

Yeah I got Cody covered, I think were actualy coming up on saturday night so you and I can "pre-cruise" to mimis in the morning, Is Brandon still bringing the Z? maybe we can get him in on this pre-cruise business.

Last edited:

mineralstangt

Established Member
AZSN95, it started with my alternator dying on me, replaced it, then a bolt coming off of my left front caliper while I was coming home on 202, fixed that and then 1st drive out it started acting sluggish and shut down 3 times coming home from a party and after the last shut down it wouldn't start back up even with a jump so could be just a battery issue but everything else still worked so I dunno yet.

Last edited:

03silverdragon

Established Member
AZSN95, it started with my alternator dying on me, replaced it, then a bolt coming off of my left front caliper while I was coming home on 202, fixed that and then 1st drive out it started acting sluggish and shut down 3 times coming home from a party and after the last shut down it wouldn't start back up even with a jump so could be just a battery issue but everything else still worked so I dunno yet.

that happened with mine too, everytime i turn the a/c the car just died, no matter if im driving or parked, so now i just dont turn the a/c LOL

Joeazhp

Established Member
confirmed on my end, 300zx, evo mr, my car, cbr 600, owner of my old gto should be going, plus hopefully a few others from gto board. i will have a passenger. so a head count from me should be at 6 but will update as i get more confirmations. these people will be meeting us at wal-mart btw

Users who are viewing this thread