Anyone from Omaha Metro Area

SonicDTR

Wasn't me.
Established Member
Premium Member
Yea thanks glad to have her back, now its my garage queen, so I can bench race and have dreams of the past.

Glad it went back to a caring owner! Nice to see it getting the quality attention I couldnt Give it. (It sounds like you adopted my pet dog, LOL)

LWniesz

Established Member
Lincoln area checking in. Just purchased an 03 MG Cobra and have a few fox bodies also.
Im ready for this cold weather to stop!

helloWorld

Established Member
I guess it is for the better that no one hangs out since I only have a few points left anyways :(

Well, my car is "tuned" for 91 octane, so I am just looking for what the locals know as quality 91 or higher octane. I definitely am not looking for novelty gas. I did some research and apparently that Harley by the Air Park has some 100+ octane, but I am not looking for that on a daily driver.

ad2330

Established Member
Last edited:

03snkvert

Established Member
Cool, maybe you can help decide on a cruise route. I know how to do the one down through greenwood, but we will see how many cars show up.

I like the cruise through Lake Manwa, but I think we loose to many cars that way.

Let me know if you have any ideas!

ravenknight

Never enough
Established Member
We can do groups, do 10-12 each group and then meet at Manawa from Qs&l and then go south to glenwood and hit loess bypass on way back north. Takes about 2 hours but mostly due to photo ops and bs-ing. Looking forward to it.

03snkvert

Established Member
That sounds good, I can get to Manawa. Is the Loess by-pass the twisty road out of Glenwood? if so I can get there also!

Stopping at the Rest Stop there on the interstate seemed like a good place to let everyone catch up!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread