Anyone from Omaha Metro Area

da28fan

SVT Enthusiast
Established Member
Looking for a place in/near Omaha to weld in a Stifflers Fit subframe connector system on a 2003 Cobra vert. Got one price so far at $550, which seems high to me. Suggestions?

8616v

Shakin
Established Member
I've done it with the tool. I know this is late but if you need help let me know. It's actually not that bad.

I wouldn't do it with a bat though.
Know where I might find one of those nifty tools?... Can't seem to find the guy who used to rent the Eastwood fender rolling tool.

BMT40

Established Member
Nebraska depression

Who else gets depressed when they walk out in the garage and see their car sitting under a cover until spring(especially after only having it for 3 weeks)?? :cryying::shrug:

And who's the go to for Shelby suspension upgrades/tuning around Lincoln/Omaha? Anyone have any experience with "The Shop" in Lincoln?

Last edited:

8616v

Shakin
Established Member
i get depressed cause 4years ago i sold my mach and now i go look at a fox project that i no longer have time to finish...and by finish i mean install a ****ing exhaust after i swaped an IRS and cobra brakes on...damnit...now im depressed...again.

M240Bravo

Established Member
i get depressed cause 4years ago i sold my mach and now i go look at a fox project that i no longer have time to finish...and by finish i mean install a ****ing exhaust after i swaped an IRS and cobra brakes on...damnit...now im depressed...again.

OMG you are still at that point lol. That must suck.

8616v

Shakin
Established Member
yeah...kids and work are sucking the time out of my life. the depressing part is i really don't have much work to do...its drivable now, exhaust needs shortened ~3/4" and installed and fenders need adjusted to clear tires at full compression

ravenknight

Never enough
Established Member
So have you made any progress now. Its February, time to get her ready for Spring. Not like I can say much mine is on jack stands, and have to reseal oil pan and clean up underbody good. then do some finishing touches on engine bay

ad2330

Established Member
Hey gents - glad I found this sub-thread for Omaha guys. I'm a foreign car guy, but really getting close to pulling the trigger on a termi cobra. It's currently located down in TX, but a clean, low-mileage example that I'm finding hard to pass up! A terminator is on my bucket list and I think this may be the one. I've got a lot to learn with these cars, and look forward to doing so. I've found this forum to be a plethora of great info.

Anyway, just wanted to say hello and that I hope to hopefully be a ford owner in the short-term!

Users who are viewing this thread