Anyone from Omaha Metro Area

Wynn

Wants 11's
Established Member
I havent been in here forever. Hows it going, Paul? Thats awesome you got your car back- your car pretty much turned me into a diehard Cobra guy.

We just had our second baby 2 months ago so i havent got my car out much. I need to get it to the track soon. Last year i squeezed an 11.6 out of it at Marion in SD. Its so tempting to try for a 10.99 with this stock engine. Right around 160k hard miles now haha.

ravenknight

Never enough
Established Member
Honestly I have been just going thru all the minor issues on it and fixing it. I want to just cruise it and do car shows. After mechanical is done I am going to have paint correction done and respray from bumper then look for some killer wheels. Basically just keep it fast and pretty.
That's awesome, I believe the dohc motors love nitrous as long as you have enough fuel to compensate. Congrats on the baby too.

Wynn

Wants 11's
Established Member
Thanks man pm me or text 4027072124 if you go to a cars n coffee show or something. Itd be nice to bs with ya and check out the car

ravenknight

Never enough
Established Member
Will do. I am pulling trans tomorrow to replace TOB, Pilot bearing and maybe input bearing, its really hard to shift and growling from trans area

Wynn

Wants 11's
Established Member
Bottlefed98... is your car red? I remember being at a stoplight once waaaay back when and a red sn95 cobra pulled up behind me. I purged the nitrous being a show off, and the guy behind me purged back lol. Never got a clean run but from what i remember the red one pulled a car on me up L street.

M240Bravo

Established Member
You know the first two ICC were to go to the boy scouts and both years after the fact two of the big people putting it on bought cars with the money what was to go to the boy scouts.

ravenknight

Never enough
Established Member
If your coming up 75 then we can meet south of Bellevue. I'm game. I need to get my clutch broke in and there wont be much cruising at the ice cream cruise.

Users who are viewing this thread