Anyone from Omaha Metro Area

helloWorld

Established Member
Anybody going to Kearney Raceway this weekend? Gates open Saturday at 1300 for Test and Tune.

I have never been there myself. Is it a "good" 1/4 mile track? Do they take credit card for the entrance fee?

Wynn

Wants 11's
Established Member
I would save up for a trip to Excessive Motorsports in South Dakota. I personally wouldnt put my car on any dyno around here. Im not going into specifics but I've heard great things from many different people about Excessive.

Kearney is a pretty good track. Its a little more elevation than around here and it can get hot in the summer. Ive been to Kearney, Kansas City (now closed), and Marion (Rolling Thunder dragway) and I liked Marion the best. Cheap food, nice facilities, lots of shade... I thought Marion was the nicest.

M240Bravo

Established Member
I would save up for a trip to Excessive Motorsports in South Dakota. I personally wouldnt put my car on any dyno around here. Im not going into specifics but I've heard great things from many different people about Excessive.

funny you say that since excessive fried brads motor, made alexs car run like poo on the street, melted 3 plugs on my motor and Dan had to fix mine. I remember before I stopped talking to steve he wasn't happy and taking his car to dan.

M240Bravo

Established Member
man this sub forum is dead. Go on facebook and join midweststangs, someone on there will be able to help you. Everyone on here is to busy crushing box and making millions to do car stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread