Anyone from Omaha Metro Area

Race Red

well it is winter and facebook has most events on there, so this is just used for those that are fighting the facebook craze

What's this Facebook thing you talking about?? :shrug:

Lincoln here. Picked up a 13 mustang , awesome car.

I will check out here for any events coming up next year.

Mike

03snkvert

Established Member
Looks like the Date is going to be Saturday June 21st, 2014. Once I get a few other things Ironed out, we will get a thread going, and a Facebook Group!

Corey

Last edited:

whitelazer1

Established Member
Thought I would say hello.....been around the scene a long time but never in a mustang just bought a 2012 5.0 2 weeks ago...hope I will see you guys around this spring/summer!

03snkvert

Established Member
Okay guys, here you go.:

Set up a Facebook Group for the 2014 Cruise, please visit the page, and if request to be a member. This is the only page I am going to Keep current for this event!

if you know anyone that is interested please send them the link:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/2014MustangCruise/

Paul, please send me a PM with the info where the Nebraska guys will meet up!

nvrstsfied

Established Member
New Omaha Mustang owner checking in. Have had mustangs before but just came back to the dark side. Don't do Facebook but maybe I will see you guys out and about this spring. Just bought an 03 cobra out of the classifieds here

Last edited:

M240Bravo

Established Member
New Omaha Mustang owner checking in. Have had mustangs before but just came back to the dark side. Don't do Facebook but maybe I will see you guys out and about this spring. Just bought an 03 cobra out of the classifieds here

Hi Allan. And if you got a red one I will rip your Fing arms off and beat you with them.

ravenknight

Never enough
Established Member
whoa this thread is still alive, Hi Mikey. No use a bat and a blow dryer, same effect or call a body shop and pay some one to do it if your worried about the body

da28fan

SVT Enthusiast
Established Member
Bassini Xpipe & brace

Have a Bassini catted X-pipe from my 2003 Cobra to part with. Went with long tub headers so couldn't use this. My car rarely gets wet, so this is in excellent condition. Bassini cats are high-flow. Also comes with the straight pipe inserts in case you want to lose the cats.

Verts also have a brace that goes under the engine for increased frame ridgidity. Since I put in a tubular K-member, I can no longer use this. I'm told it also will fit coupes. Reasonable offers for both. IM if you want more detailed pictures.

Attachments

• 20140708_001945.jpg
    20140708_001945.jpg
    117.3 KB · Views: 234

Users who are viewing this thread