Anyone from Omaha Metro Area

ravenknight

Never enough
Established Member
I went with Mcleod, the TOB went bad and put it back together and still felt so firm. So said screw Spec. So far I love the clutch now. I have pretty much gone thru car and fixed everything mechanical I could. Only other issue I see is driver side valve cover spark plug seals are seeping into plug hole so that's next, but I think it can wait till winter. Good though I am glad to have it back and wish I never sold it. how bout you?

SonicDTR

Wasn't me.
Established Member
Premium Member
I went with Mcleod, the TOB went bad and put it back together and still felt so firm. So said screw Spec. So far I love the clutch now. I have pretty much gone thru car and fixed everything mechanical I could. Only other issue I see is driver side valve cover spark plug seals are seeping into plug hole so that's next, but I think it can wait till winter. Good though I am glad to have it back and wish I never sold it. how bout you?

Good choice man, McCleod is what I was gonna put in it. Glad you're getting her straightened out. I'm trying to hold out on another car until next year, been playing with the truck. It got a new turbo a few weeks ago, screams like a banshee now! Did I see your SHO for sale on craiglist?

BottleFed98

Established Member
Anybody that wants to cruise up together Saturday, meet at the Walmart at 84th and Fremont, at 9:30 AM. We're leaving at 10. Going I80 to I29.

ravenknight

Never enough
Established Member
Rueben, I am kicking idea around of selling SHO, I will miss it but just don't make sense to keep with as many miles I drive a year.

I think I am going to pass on ICC. I am waiting for OEM clutch cable and new firewall adjuster. I want to make sure clutch is adjusted right so I don't have to do another clutch in a 3 years or 12K

SonicDTR

Wasn't me.
Established Member
Premium Member
I hear ya on that...I was kicking around the idea of a SHO and thought that one might be yours...I do have my Focus for sale if you want a better commuter! :D Its even blue so it matches the Cobra lol

Stukas7

Hello!!! I live in the millard area, just got my hands on an 01 cobra last week and loving it. Looking forward to learning alot on here and going to some local meet ups. Name is mike

Wynn

Wants 11's
Established Member
Welcome- what color is your car?

This part of the forum seriously has died. Everybody is using facebook now. There is a club in Omaha called "Midwest Stangs" and they do a ton of fun stuff. I think its like 25 bucks to join the club but in my opinion its well worth it. They do poker runs, car shows, track days, ect. I need to renew my membership soon I've been putting it off until spring.

M240Bravo

Established Member
Ya come out and join us, so many mustang guys around here. We all hang out all the time and do huge car meets and have BBQs all the time.. Its a blast.

helloWorld

Established Member
I am interested in joining up with some Ford guys. I live in Lincoln. I am very interested in the track days. Is the best way then to join that Midwest Stangs Facebook group?

M240Bravo

Established Member
Oh ya, join MWS a lot of great guy there. Always doing track days and having awesome garage parties with lots of sick mustangs there. Hope to see you at all the events we do together this summer.

helloWorld

Established Member
What do you Ford guys (coyote especially) think about 402 Dyno in Omaha. Do you think they are competent tuners for the coyote platform?

M240Bravo

Established Member
They have done a lot of the guys around here. I mean just wait and see when all the normal guys start posting in here about their crazy builds. A lot of awesome cars on here have been tuned by them.

8616v

Shakin
Established Member
So I'm moving to Alaska and will not be taking my coupe with me. If anyone you know is looking for a mustang I've got decent fox for sale.

http://omaha.craigslist.org/cto/5531454204.html

Mild 302 that's fairly fresh. Road demon 650, edelbrock performer rpm, TFS 1 cam, roller rockers, gt40p heads (allegedly has oversized valves, never verified for myself)

Cobra brakes, spindles, control arms, IRS.
IRS has delrin subframe bushings, aluminum differential bushings.

MM caster/camber plates
MM brake proportioning valve
Rear strut brace
Have uninstalled full length sub frame connectors
Misc bushing s go with the car

Body in great shape no rust
BBS rk wheels

Stukas7

New here and new to the cobra scene but live in millard. Would love to get out with some others for sure so id be down. As for the black hill thats sound amazing always wanted to go, would need few weeks to request time off and make sure I could spare the gas and fun money for it.

helloWorld

Established Member
I've only been able to ask a few people, but the general consensus I got was that Chad was not to be trusted with tuning a coyote as he is more of a chevrolet guy.

Users who are viewing this thread