Anymore News On Ford Racing Aftermarket Coyote Block?

firedog90

Established Member
It would be nice for them to have something out soon. I just picked a 2011 that I put a Hellion tt setup on to take to tx2k. It sucks to be limited to only 900 or so hp. I'll see what the numbers are soon enough. Doing the finishing touches then getting it tuned. I would love to be able to turn it up over 1000 wand not worry about cracking the block. May have to look into sleeves before long.

Bud

Established Member
Any new updates on the ford racing block? Curious what they changed and what their expected power levels are. Throwing it out there in case anybody has heard anything recent, otherwise I'll give them a ring on Monday.

stangn

Established Member
Just wondering what is done "if anything" to the CJ blocks? With the power there making they should be breaking blocks as well right or are they just hard blocked!

Blazer707@TBR

Master Ford Tech
Authorized Vendor
Just wondering what is done "if anything" to the CJ blocks? With the power there making they should be breaking blocks as well right or are they just hard blocked!

The CJ engine has a normal block. The cobra jet's really do not make a ton of power, I think they just have a proven set of parts and a lighter weight.

JUIC3D

Boost Junkie
Established Member
$25k for a CJ engine that's built on a block known to break above 1000whp.. .craziness

stangn

Established Member
So they use a 4.0 Whipple and some run low 8's high 7's on the stock block with a stock crank, 03 cobra rods and mahle pistons. Those are the proven parts that come in them right, same as we use!

Users who are viewing this thread