Another one bites the dust

selbyvince

Established Member
updated story: (damn april fools had me post the wrong story).

guy bought this car, and did this before he ever got home with it. supposibly passing another car and hit a "water puddle" and this happened. mearly 4 hours after buying it. sad sad sad.

Last edited:

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Damn, that sucks. That was a great looking OW. Did they happen to catch, or know who did it?

selbyvince

Established Member
Makes me want to get a Viper Alarm! That sucks that Cobra looked sick.

i know lol, i been thinking of ways to theft proof my car. i dont know what to do besides keep a good insurance policy on it. that car was beautiful, makes me sick to see it this way

Last edited:

selbyvince

Established Member
Damn, that sucks. That was a great looking OW. Did they happen to catch, or know who did it?

as of right now i dont have any more info, i was asleep when i got the text, but ill get with him later on today and get the scoop. im pretty sure hes a member on here, he may chime in.

Notsoslowbowtie

Established Member
I would come unglued! They shouldn't fear me as much as my wife would for as much money we spend on our cars instead of them. Dumb question but did the previous owner switch the cobra emblem out with the pony before it was stolen? Very sad to see. Hope he gets another cobra soon!

SuperSport01

Established Member
Sorry to hear this happen to anyone. It's really terrible that people steal other peoples prized possessions. I hope they catch the culprit.

selbyvince

Established Member
damn i didnt even notice that, hope he didnt send this to me as a joke. hes not that kind of person, but maybe this is a hoax. ?

well find out soon enough. i told him i was posting it up on here, seems like he would of gave in at that point.. well see once he gets up. to be honest, i wish this is a joke. his car was BEAUTIFUL.

the way i look at it, even if it aint his and he is being a dick, a cobra still bit the dust lol

Last edited:

IA Shelby

Established Member
damn i didnt even notice that, hope he didnt send this to me as a joke. hes not that kind of person, but maybe this is a hoax. ?

well find out soon enough. i told him i was posting it up on here, seems like he would of gave in at that point.. well see once he gets up. to be honest, i wish this is a joke. his car was BEAUTIFUL.

the way i look at it, even if it aint his and he is being a dick, a cobra still bit the dust lol

I think you just got bit by April Fools Day.

selbyvince

Established Member
update: this wasnt my buddies car... BUT! it is a guy he knows.

heres the story on the wrecked cobra, the guy bought it out of louisiana about 2 weeks ago, and on his way home, couldnt handle the power and did this.. didnt even own it four hours. lol.

and the guy wanted to buy my buddies car, the one i thought was wrecked.. to replace it. lol

so although it wasnt my buddies car, its still one less cobra lol. sorry guys, my buddy is a dick.

selbyvince

Established Member
We've been had, lol.

lol i feel like a dumbass now, but at least i got the real story on the wrecked cobra. lol.. i dont know the guy, but apparently my buddy had been contacted by him wanting to buy his car, and put the whippled built motor in it.. i dont think my buddy is going to sell him his car. but anyway, since this was a recent wreck, at least we can count it as one more OW cobra down... sad.. one of my favorite colors

Users who are viewing this thread