Another mass shooting

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
Lol @ blaming it on weed. Shit, after you smoke, you'd forget what the **** you were going to do. Even if you did remember, you be too happy to give a ****.

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
I will say it is an absolute failure that FD/LE did not have keys to the classrooms. Each precinct should have a “master key” or set of keys for each school within their AOR at a minimum.
On every school building we built over the past decade or so, including renovating old school buildings, we installed "Knox Boxes." Code requires it.

I don't get why this building didn't have one. Or why it wasn't in that area's code.

Rb0891

Established Member
Premium Member
On every school building we built over the past decade or so, including renovating old school buildings, we installed "Knox Boxes." Code requires it.

I don't get why this building didn't have one. Or why it wasn't in that area's code.
Yep been at least 20 years around here.

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member

I wonder if they had something similar, but didn’t properly account for it and it got lost. Maybe one of the reasons they stopped cooperating.

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
Huh? Weed just made me hungry and sleepy.

Lol, there's a whole song "but then I got high" no one smoking has increased motivation to do anything. Tying to scapegoat weed is so transparently weak. Never seen a fight when someone was smoking that didn't involve a lot of alcohol too or was objectively justified.

I can see him being all pissed his parents were cracking down on him smoking, and fair enough he is a kid still and really shouldn't be, not "marijuana psychosis" though. Just have the gun debate without blaming other things, first it was violent movies, then video games till the industry got too big, now marijuana. I think it would be more productive to win the argument as a solo issue, which shouldn't be hard: hunting, personal defense, because it's a ****ing constitutional right, changing the subject just looks like you cant defend your point.

cobracide

Established Member
Lol, there's a whole song "but then I got high" no one smoking has increased motivation to do anything. Tying to scapegoat weed is so transparently weak. Never seen a fight when someone was smoking that didn't involve a lot of alcohol too or was objectively justified.

I can see him being all pissed his parents were cracking down on him smoking, and fair enough he is a kid still and really shouldn't be, not "marijuana psychosis" though. Just have the gun debate without blaming other things, first it was violent movies, then video games till the industry got too big, now marijuana. I think it would be more productive to win the argument as a solo issue, which shouldn't be hard: hunting, personal defense, because it's a ****ing constitutional right, changing the subject just looks like you cant defend your point.
Demonizing weed is one of my least liked part of the Republican party platform.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Demonizing weed is one of my least liked part of the Republican party platform.

You are not alone -- millions of other people agree with you.

However -- The people in charge want nothing more than for the citizenry they rule to be high on drugs, complacent, without a moral compass, and agreeable to anything.

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member

Sativa strains tend not to give that super lazy feeling.

cobracide

Established Member
You are not alone -- millions of other people agree with you.

However -- The people in charge want nothing more than for the citizenry they rule to be high on drugs, complacent, without a moral compass, and agreeable to anything.
We already went through this with prohibition, Face it and be realistic - this is not an abstinent nation.

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
Sativa strains tend not to give that super lazy feeling.

I will give you that, and I can't speak for the entire population. Experimented a lot back in the day, in my case a good indica is the ticket and I enjoyed it on a Fri or Sat to veg for a hour or two and watch a movie/series before bed. A strong sativa just makes me want to avoid people and kinda sucks unless you're trying to get brainy. Never angry though, if anything more panic if you take a lot.

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
Ridiculous. I remember seeing your post about the fee thing not too long ago.

I was getting overpaid for a year, tried getting it fixed that entire time…finally when they realized on their own I get a “pay us back now or we garnish your next two checks” email. Then when they owed me money, it took months for them to pay me.

Filed a travel voucher and our groups finance guy would not sign off on it because I didn’t file a particular receipt. We once had to file that receipt, but regulation changed and we got paid a flat rate regardless. Despite the fact that I sent him the exact reference that stated I did not have to file it, he still refused and he tried to get me in trouble for it. Eventually, someone else signed it. Man that was such a cluster****.

As long as an engine that runs for 8760 hours a year .. runs at an optimal rate for 3 of those hours .. the EPA don’t give a shit

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
This thread got derailed as hell….

Here is another one, to all the clowns fumbling to try and justify waiting 70+ min to engage/neutralize a child killer:

”bEcauZe TaKticz, Yo!”……

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Dang… another nobody that doesn’t understand “tactixz, yo!”….

“If you come to a school in this county, armed, we’re going to do our best through either our guardians, our school resource officers, or our school resource deputy sheriffs to eliminate the threat outside of the school before they ever get to the children. We’re trained to do that,”

<insert photo of LEO’s charging in with rifles>

“This is the last thing you’ll see before we put a bullet through your head if you’re trying to hurt our children,”

“We are going to shoot you graveyard dead if you come onto a campus, with a gun, threatening our children or shooting at us.”

“Quite frankly, here’s the deal. We’re going to charge directly to the threat. There’s no mustering, there’s no gathering up, we go individually to the threat and engage him.”

“if they’re shooting at us, they’re not shooting at the children. Now, we don’t want to be shot either, but given the choice of being shot and killed on the ground or those children dying — we’ll die every time.”

- Sheriff Judd

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread