Another mass shooting

blubyu87gt

Established Member
Dang… another nobody that doesn’t understand “tactixz, yo!”….

“If you come to a school in this county, armed, we’re going to do our best through either our guardians, our school resource officers, or our school resource deputy sheriffs to eliminate the threat outside of the school before they ever get to the children. We’re trained to do that,”

“This is the last thing you’ll see before we put a bullet through your head if you’re trying to hurt our children,”

“We are going to shoot you graveyard dead if you come onto a campus, with a gun, threatening our children or shooting at us.”

“Quite frankly, here’s the deal. We’re going to charge directly to the threat. There’s no mustering, there’s no gathering up, we go individually to the threat and engage him.”

“if they’re shooting at us, they’re not shooting at the children. Now, we don’t want to be shot either, but given the choice of being shot and killed on the ground or those children dying — we’ll die every time.”

- Sheriff Judd

Bro do you even crossfit with a plate carrier? No. And it shows. So you know nothing about tactics would totally not be allowed on a tac team and shouldn't bad mouth the cops!

Seriously though, the interview with the hero mom that had more balls than the cops on scene, and seemingly most (and their nut swingers) on SVTP, is also pretty damming for those on scene

That last point is crazy though!!! It's almost as if he's saying..... "If we are TAKING FIRE then the kids arent" The horror of that lunatic! Lol

Between this and being the tyrant enforcers of covid edicts I've been seeing a large shift away from the "back the blue" mentality. Sad and self inflicted state of affairs.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Typical money grab move via sleezy lawyers who just see dollar signs.

I am not gonna lie, it is a bit concerning… with all the retardation that goes on, it could hurt the manufacturer… and I may or may not own their products… know what I mean, jelly bean?

cobracide

Established Member
I am not gonna lie, it is a bit concerning… with all the retardation that goes on, it could hurt the manufacturer… and I may or may not own their products… know what I mean, jelly bean?
Yeah, not only filling their own greedy coffers via indirect 3rd party but hopefully bankrupting said corporation(s). Why the courts allow this is beyond me. Sue the school district if you want punish the responsible idiots and get some money.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Yeah, not only filling their own greedy coffers via indirect 3rd party but hopefully bankrupting said corporation(s). Why the courts allow this is beyond me. Sue the school district if you want punish the responsible idiots and get some money.

Indeed.

Dirks9901

Paint>Vinyl
Established Member
Premium Member
Explain how its the gun manufacturers fault it they are legally producing firearms?

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
Explain how its the gun manufacturers fault it they are legally producing firearms?

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com
Simple...they will say they advertised to kids or they say they advertised it as the most lethal AR etc ect...

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
Philly being philly last night
What’s more crazy is the amount of national reporting on it. Even Fox News, if there have been 200+ mass shootings year to date, why haven’t I seen a headline everyday? Oh yeah the MSM pushing shit.

Users who are viewing this thread