Amazon Dyno Day in CA Again!!

Quik Z06

Established Member
Well guys again we will be working with Rick and Linn at Amazon to bring them out here to get everyones cars dyno'd. We are thinking beginning of April for this, it give everyone plenty of time to save up and take time off/get prepared etc. We here at MSX will have our new Dynojet installed by then and were thinking of hosting the dyno day here in Turlock. If that wouldnt work maybe we could do it at Jeff S's shop again, but we havent spoken with him about anything yet. If there is enough interest we will get this started and take some names down and go from there. Fee's will be the same as the last events $125 for the tune from Rick, if you dont have one yet. A tuner fee of $150/mandatory and then you pay for whatever time you spend on the dyno. Post up if your interested, I know its still a while away, but at least we'll be prepared. Thanks

Quik Z06

Established Member
LOL, no problem. It'll be nice to see you again and how clean your DD is :D

707RIDAH

Established Member
Count me in! Is their in way it can be done in March instead of April? I know this ? might sound silly but I did not understand if it will cost 125 for the tune or 150? Thanks

p.s. Lets do San jose if possible because that is closer to me than Turlock

Quik Z06

Established Member
Well, April would work better so everyone has time to get ready. As for the price, it all depends on if you have a tuner or not. If you dont have an SCT you need that first. The mandatory fee is $150 for everyone + $125 for a tune from Amazon. The last fee is the actual dyno time, you pay for whatever amount of time that you spend on the dyno.

As for where its held, we can do it here for sure we have no problem, we dont know if we will be able to do it at Jeff's shop again or not, that would be up to him. We may even see about doing 2 days like last time and we could do one day here for local customers and one day in SJ for others, we'll have to see what interest we get.

04cobra408

NorCal SVTOA
Established Member
Damn , i was going to do my k.b. and if i did this would be perfect. But , not going to have enough to do the k.b. :cryying: so i am doing suspension instead.

PWORLDSTANG

Bring 'Em Out
Established Member
COUNT ME IN! The first week of April would be ideal for me. I have spring break then so I wont have school. However, April 4-6 I have to attend a seminar for work so I coulnd't make it if you scheduled it then. So April 2nd and 3rd works best for me. If not then, then anytime after April 6th...

PWORLDSTANG

Bring 'Em Out
Established Member
Also, about the price, Is it $125 for the tune from Amazon regardless if you already have a tune from them?
And San Jose is a lot closer to me than Turlock also. So maybe one day at each shop??.. That doesn't sound like a bad idea. Where is everyone else coming from?..

Last edited:

Quik Z06

Established Member
If you have a tune from them already them you dont have to worry I believe. You would have to pay the $150 apperance fee and your own dyno time and everyone splits the cost for Rick to fly out and accomodations. Linn will have to chime in to make sure about the tune if you already have one.

kennyz

Established Member
how bad can dyno cost get i now it all depends on how long your on for but a ruff estimate would be good if its not to bad I'm in

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
Kevin the Clean 1 said:
Trust me when I say this guys... ;-) After Rick Erdman from AMAZON TUNING SOLUTIONS tunes your car, it will run better then it ever has. :beer:

:rockon: :rockon:

AmazonTuning

SVT God
Established Member
Quik Z06 said:
If you have a tune from them already them you dont have to worry I believe. You would have to pay the $150 apperance fee and your own dyno time and everyone splits the cost for Rick to fly out and accomodations. Linn will have to chime in to make sure about the tune if you already have one.

if you are already a tuning customer of Amazon:
$150 tuner fee-this is a flat fee no matter how long Rick works on your vehicle..
your time on the dyno
your share of the travel expenses

we need to get a firm date on the books..we have one other group asking for an April date

KoBra2.2blk04vt

gone but not forgotten
Established Member
Hey pete, you set a date and I'm there brother. Can't wait to get the work done tomarrow. See ya brite and early. O one more thing what's for breakfast. LOL

PWORLDSTANG

Bring 'Em Out
Established Member
Still no set date?.. When would be a good day(s) for everyone?... People chime in so we can get the date set ASAP.

I'm available anytime in April exceptApril 4th-6th.

What is everyone elses availability?..

Users who are viewing this thread