Amazon Dyno Day in CA Again!!

Quik Z06

Established Member
Well those days wont work for MSX, but it looks like Jeff is willing to help you guys out and get this going. We will be willing to do a dyno day locally but obviously want it at our shop, we'll see about doing something down here soon then hopefully. Someone should start up a list and get who's in for those days and get the ball rolling. Im sure Jeff can step in and verify he is ready to go and get everything setup.

Quik Z06

Established Member
We would still love to have it at MSX, since we have the new shop and Dyno, the drive is not that bad, we drive up to San Jose for the dyno events all the time :) Let us know, April 7 would work for us.

Quik Z06

Established Member
So are we doing this ta MSX? Let us know so we can get prepared. And give Linn and Rick ample warning.

AmazonTuning

SVT God
Established Member
oh crap..that is Easter Weekend..that isnt going to work for us...how about the end of the month April 21?
or that last weekend in March..31st and April 1

Last edited:

Quik Z06

Established Member
OK, it seems like April is just too busy for everyone. Looks like the next ample date would be the first weekend in May. Lets see a show of hands on who's in on this one? Remember guys, Rick's one of the best tuners out there. I wouldn't trust my Vette with just anyone. He's worth the wait.

Last edited:

Quik Z06

Established Member
March 31st and April 1st won't work for us. We will be extremely busy with the Dyno going in and finishing up on a few cars. We're looking at the new date being May 5th & 6th. If you're interested, let us know. We'll find out if this will work for Lynn and Rick too. Thanks

Rachael @ MSX

kennyz

Established Member
ya march would not work for me it would be to soon. May sounds good i am in no matter what :thumbsup: just add me to the list :-D

Quik Z06

Established Member
OK, well, lets get this ball rolling!

* UPDATE *

So far we've got it down for May 5th & 6th. We're looking at doing it at MSX. If you're interested, post up here and once we get enough people, we'll get the ball rolling.

May 5th & 6th Dyno Day:

1) kennyz
2) 01strimbullit (11 am Sun)
3) Charged Mach
4 & 5) Quik Z06
6) PWORLDSTANG
7) Jordan0806
8) Myspace Customer

As for payment info, it's as follows:

* Dyno time is by the hour and paid by each person depending on the time spent on the Dyno.
* Xcal2 w/tune=$399 if you buy it from Lynn @ Amazon, if not then there is a $125 program fee for the tune.
* Tuner fee *everyone has to pay this $150*
* Travel expenses are divided between the # of participants (Airfare + Hotel=$1500 / 20 people = $75 each person) *NOTE* This is just an example...once set, this will be figured out.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Thanks.

Rachael @ MSX

Last edited:

01strimbullitt

BYAH!
Established Member
ok... didn't even realize that was easter weekend.... :shrug: ... guess you can still put me down for anytime on sunday.... 11 or noon would be great, due to travel time....

Quik Z06

Established Member
No problem...updated list and added us and a local. Now I'll have plenty of time to get the TT setup done for tuning!

Rachael @ MSX

Users who are viewing this thread