Amazon Dyno Day in CA Again!!

AmazonTuning

SVT God
Established Member
707RIDAH said:
Damn! If only it were sooner than May:( Oh well R.E.T. here I come

why is it that you cant wait until May? Rick has tuned thousands of these cars...there is no substitution for years and years of experience and knowledge..

707RIDAH

Established Member
Linn@Amazon said:
why is it that you cant wait until May? Rick has tuned thousands of these cars...there is no substitution for years and years of experience and knowledge..

I definately believe Rick could do an excellent job. I spoke to him last week and he was very knowledgable. I just dont' know if I can wait two more months until I am able to spray the nitrous thats all:-D

Quik Z06

Established Member
OK, I'll get the list updated. As for waiting for Rick, I say better safe then sorry. I'd rather wait a month or 2 and be safe then sorry later. When we were having issues with our Cobra, we spent over $500 Dyno tuning it at Speed Freaks Inc with the car there almost a week. It came out running like crap. Rick got his hands on it and 1 hr later, it ran beautiful (less the slipping clutch) The choice is yours, but I know who's tuning my Z06.

Rachael @ MSX

svt01bolt

Established Member
Damn, i wish i could get my blower on before then. I am working at getting the final small items. Mass Air, injectors, bypass, etc. If i get everything on i will be putting my name on the list for sure!!

Quik Z06

Established Member
Well, if you need any parts, let us know and we can see what we can do to hook you up on prices. The list is gonna fill fast (last time we did it, it filled in less then a week). If you're interested, feel free to PM me. Thanks

Rachael @ MSX

Kevin the Clean 1

1 CLEAN 04 SNAKE
Established Member
Pete & Rachael (aka Quik Z06),

I want to go to this event & see all of you again. However, this time I need an (in person tune) from Rick on my DD. Not my clean blk 04 COBRA. Do you think it is worth it to spend the money to tune my 93 Ford Probe GT with an auto. I want it to run leaner & better but how much would it cost & do you two know where I can access the ECU on the car...? ;-) I appreciate your help.

Since I know you use to have a similar car I figured you could help. I just hope the guys don't laugh at me when they see this little 180HP 2.5L FWD car up on the dyno. :-D Talk to you both later!;-)

Quik Z06

Established Member
Sorry Kevin, I think it won't work. If I'm not mistaken, that's OBD1. The tuners are OBD2. Don't mean you can't dyno it anyways :)

Kevin the Clean 1

1 CLEAN 04 SNAKE
Established Member
Quik Z06 said:
Sorry Kevin, I think it won't work. If I'm not mistaken, that's OBD1. The tuners are OBD2. Don't mean you can't dyno it anyways :)

Thanks for the relpy. I think Rick told me that I just have to be able to get to the old chip. If so he can flash a new tune on the old system. I really don't know if it's even worth the trouble to tune my DD but I'm going to try. ;-)

Quik Z06

Established Member
Never hurts to try. Would love to see what it would put down. Ours seemed pretty fast when we had it...suprisingly enough :D

AmazonTuning

SVT God
Established Member
Since have a firm date now please start a new thread so people can start signing up so we can have a cut off date for the plane reservations

Users who are viewing this thread