Amazon Dyno Day in CA Again!!

Quik Z06

Established Member
Well Id rather you guys pick a date that works for you. The 14th is cool with us too assu ing we could do it in SJ at Jeff's shop nobody has spoken with him yet. We should have our dyno setup by then as well if you guys wanted to Caravan down to Turlock, its not that far. So if you guy s have a date you really want or need post up remember we need 8-1- people to het the dyno day going. The more we have the cheaper it is. Let u sknow. Thanks

Troy..Sorry I missed you that morning I wasnt feeling to great.
Rick...definitely, who knows we may see you sooner :)

Kevin the Clean 1

1 CLEAN 04 SNAKE
Established Member
PETE (aka Quik Z06),

I think April 14 & 15th would be a good time for many of us. I hope we can get enough people together like we did last time. Do you think Jeff would have a problem using his dyno again...? I just hope L.L. doesnt piss off the lady next door like last time after his burnout in the GTO:burnout: . :-D

~ Kevin

gpro71bird

Need for Speed
Established Member
I don't need a tune, but I would swing by the new MSX shop on April 7th. Why not make it an Open House event at MSX? New shop, new dyno = new customers!!!!!

707RIDAH

Established Member
gpro71bird said:
I don't need a tune, but I would swing by the new MSX shop on April 7th. Why not make it an Open House event at MSX? New shop, new dyno = new customers!!!!!

Sounds like a plan! I wish we could get this confirmed on the 7th so I can be ready to go

707RIDAH

Established Member
gpro71bird said:

Sounds like a plan! I wish we could get this confirmed on the 7th so I can be ready to go

707RIDAH

Established Member
gpro71bird said:

Quik Z06

Established Member
Where do you guys want this done at our shop (MSX) or in SJ. We have a new shop and dyno so whatever works for you guys we could have an open house here and have a BBQ and all. Let us know. Thanks

707RIDAH

Established Member
Quik Z06 said:
Where do you guys want this done at our shop (MSX) or in SJ. We have a new shop and dyno so whatever works for you guys we could have an open house here and have a BBQ and all. Let us know. Thanks

I vote to have it at your place. That way we do not have to wait around for someone to tell us yes or no (Jeff S) Besides, the sooner we can get a solid date the better

Wishing4Cobra

Established Member
I would love to have my car tuned by rick and see some faces to match with these screen names but i dont think i'll be benefiting as much from a tune as you cobra guys, with the limited amount of mods i have so i might have to pass on this. I dont know i'll see.....

Users who are viewing this thread