95riosnake's last drive of 2012 **PICS!**

05slvrgt

Real bits of panther.
Established Member
I'll bite the bullet and be the first to hate on the gas cap. Not a clean look. But, it's minor.

With that said, that car is perfect my friend. Looks amazing, and I'm sure it runs like hell. Spring time will be here before you know it.

joveysvt

Constant Lurker
Established Member
One of my favorite cars on the forum. I always enjoy seeing your pics.

Many right clicks; save.:thumbsup:

95riosnake

Established Member
That is an amazing car. Are there any videos of it?

The only exciting video is in my sig from the dyno.

I'll bite the bullet and be the first to hate on the gas cap. Not a clean look. But, it's minor.

With that said, that car is perfect my friend. Looks amazing, and I'm sure it runs like hell. Spring time will be here before you know it.

Thanks, I have been tossing around the idea of painting the whole thing rio red over the winter.

Car is very clean but it looks like the rear wheels have a little bit of mexi-poke.

Yea, the wheels fit PERFECTLY flush when I had the straight axle, the IRS pushed them out some so now they're out a bit further than I like. I've been looking into pulling/flaring the rear quarters over the winter to fix the problem.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
that car is so beautiful! some of my favoritest rims ever :beer:

the fact that you've switched to IRS makes it that much more appealing too :coolman:

do you think bringing it in .25" more would do it or need .5"?

the easy way would be to order new outer lips from hre but that would shrink your wheel by .5"

...unless, you order new inners and outers and move the whole thing in by .5" but that could get a little costly. but easiest way to do it without having to do any body work or anything. :beer:

jacob517

GOT SHARPIE?
Established Member
I've never liked red car's or this body style but damn...... This car is so sexy!! Your new motor set-up is SICK bro!!! Congrats on the Magazine too!!

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
What a sick '95 Cobra you have! I love the side exhaust. And that engine bay is.....I just don't have words. Wow! Sad that you'll have to do without it until the Spring. If that was my car it would be anguishing to have to look at it and not drive it.

wieduwilt

"30 clips in a mag"
Established Member
Man you've always had my favorite sn95! That car is just unreal. Beautiful!

C.Wied

Users who are viewing this thread