95riosnake's last drive of 2012 **PICS!**

mustangmike02

SVTless
Established Member
love the yellow fog lights, the export tail lights, the stance, and the silver on the SVO side skirts really pops with the wheels.

those are my favorite wheels, and the only wheel i would buy brand new and not think twice about the money. i wish i had the cash when theses or a similar set were for sale in the market on this site. the motor is another story! any videos of how this sounds. i would love to see this car in person.

Rev Happy

Established Member
I see a lot of owner pride in that car. The rears don't bother me that much but what width and tire size are you running? Mine are 10.5s with a 295 PS2 tire and they are flush with the fenders. The body looks so clean that I wouldn't even bother trying to mess with flaring the quarters. Your car overall though looks sick...nice stuff.

mr-proper

Established Member
SICK!!!! only dislike the fuel door , should be same color as car!lol
sick RIDE:rockon:

va boy

Established Member
Gorgeous car, I will always have a special place in my heart for my 95 Cobra that I had to sell some years ago. It was nice, but not even in the same league as yours. Absolutely a great job you have done with your car. I can't imagine the time and money you have put into. It has always been one of my favorite cars on this site, and there are A LOT of cars on this site! Solid work man!

DVJ38

One mod at a time
Established Member
I guess I've forgotten the details on your car. Such as IRS, pushrod, racing seats. You have the right idea about wanting to fit the rims better and redo the fuel door too imo.

I noticed you are no longer "shiny and loud"? hahaha

Mystic-SVT

snuggle fest, mmmmm!
Established Member
Rio, your car has always been my favorite sn95 car, its just so damn badass! I was trying really bad to buy your wheels when they were being sold but I just could not swing it at the time, they are my favorite HRE wheel...I think they are literally my favorite wheel out there.

Job well done sir, car is perfect!

p.s. Gotta love the export tails! Did you get yours to work?

Users who are viewing this thread