95riosnake's last drive of 2012 **PICS!**

95riosnake

Established Member
Well my car will be going into hibernation on Nov. 1, I just finished up installing a GZ Motorsports vacuum pump and had today off. I figured I'd take it out for a cruise to dial in the vacuum relief valve setting and enjoy torque one last time before the world ends in a couple months. I took my Canon EOS Rebel T3 along to shoot a few pics. This was by no means meant to be a photoshoot, some of the pictures are slightly washed out, but it was pretty early when they were taken and it was still a bit too sunny for great picture taking.

Without further ado, enjoy!

img0679je.jpg

img0682f.jpg

img0684ku.jpg

img0688x.jpg

img0685cg.jpg

img0656ki.jpg

img0655py.jpg

Then I went to visit some camaros (just kidding :-D)

img0659da.jpg

img0664kp.jpg

img0663m.jpg

img0661.jpg

img0662yg.jpg

img0676c.jpg

img0677r.jpg

img0667ic.jpg

img0665j.jpg

img0670ex.jpg

img0673tt.jpg

img0674rg.jpg

Hope you guys enjoyed the pics, it's gonna be a long winter, haha.

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
I will trade you my car right now. Deal?

The Mongoose

Established Member
Just saw your car in the new 5.0 magazine. I've seen it on here before and I think it's the best looking SN95 hands down. I was reading in the magazine article that you added a supercharger to it, but the article was written before you had it on. I see in your signature it's a Procharger D1SC unit. How do you like it? Great pics by the way. :beer:

I8URLS1

Established Member
Love your car man and all the attention to detail with the little things. I am the same way. I also notice we have the same headlights, some people don't like them but man they make a world of difference at night.

101blur

Established Member
Your car has always been nice to see those HRE 545's I believe are the best wheels that HRE has ever made if you ask me, Hope you never sell them. simply amazing

CobraJay

Established Member
I'm your cars most faithful committed stalker ;-) I'm waiting for the day you plan to sell....she'll be MINE! ALLL MINE!!! BWAHAHAHAHA -evil laugh-

95riosnake

Established Member
I will trade you my car right now. Deal?

Haha, I don't think I will ever part ways with this car, sorry lol.

Just saw your car in the new 5.0 magazine. I've seen it on here before and I think it's the best looking SN95 hands down. I was reading in the magazine article that you added a supercharger to it, but the article was written before you had it on. I see in your signature it's a Procharger D1SC unit. How do you like it? Great pics by the way. :beer:

I LOVE it. I fabbed all the piping and such to avoid the fitment shortcomings of their kit. Today was the first time other than on the dyno that I've gotten to mash the pedal (it needed a vac pump to keep the boost from pressurizing the crankcase)... in 3rd gear on a back road all I saw in the rear view mirror was a huge cloud of tire smoke. Got my heart pumping and my face smiling!

Love your car man and all the attention to detail with the little things. I am the same way. I also notice we have the same headlights, some people don't like them but man they make a world of difference at night.

Thanks! What headlights do you have? I used to have the APC projectors, but now I have cobra replica headlights that have been retrofitted with HID projectors. Output at night could not be better, money well spent.

Your car has always been nice to see those HRE 545's I believe are the best wheels that HRE has ever made if you ask me, Hope you never sell them. simply amazing

Thanks, and you're close, theyre 542R's. I wanted these wheels for many years, they're not going anywhere!

motor is ri-god-damn-diculous...

Haha, I appreciate it! Here are a few better shots of it:

img0644co.jpg

img0646wn.jpg

img0647n.jpg

RED99COBRA

Established Member
Holyyyyy CRAPPPPPP...... Amazing.... A little bit of me wishes I went that direction when I sold my 99. Spectacular car dude

Users who are viewing this thread