95riosnake's last drive of 2012 **PICS!**

SemperFiMarine2

Established Member
Absolute PERFECTION! How everyone and I feel. I bet even some Camaro guys feel the same too!
k24HH.gif

95_5.0@17

Established Member
I like the gas cap, i think its a cool lil touch, with the center painted, the silver part goes with the trim and rims, and rear letters.

95riosnake

Established Member
Thanks everyone, I'm hoping to step it up again this winter so hopefully in the spring I'll have some new pics and some improvements to show

Hey Rio sickest Sn95 off all time (IMO)love it,big fan of your car bro!:beer:

Thanks man, I love that color on your car with the black rims/orange pin stripe :thumbsup:

Looks so good, Dan. Hit me up if you want to get together once it comes outta hibernation in the spring :)

Will do, haven't seen/heard from you in a while Bo!

Looks great Dan. So when are you going to be done with it so you can sell it to me?

Hit me up on my 90th birthday ;-)

I see Jimmy has your 95 for sale... a sad day.

car looks great man! beautiful beautiful beautiful. wish my old rio cobra couldve looked half as good as yours. how are the headlights holding up?

Pretty good so far, night and day difference at night!

Very cool the rear seat delete has a pass through door. And looks like storage.

If you decide to sell/get rid of the harness bar ill take it. Would be nice to cross that off the list. I'm 95V6 on SCS.

Will do, it'll save me some trouble with shipping too. Not sure when I'm gonna pull the trigger on a 4 point but you'll have dibs when I do.

This is car is my favorite car on SVTP. Hands down.

Thanks, that's a hell of a compliment considering the caliber of cars on here!

Definitely my favorite SN95 on this site! Next year @ carlisle I need to try and track you down again.

Hit me up before Carlisle next year and we can exchange cell numbers, that way you can just shoot me a text or something :thumbsup:

Terminator-Fox

Soon...
Established Member
****kkkkkkkkkkkk :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

So beautiful, great attention to detail. I love everything about it :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread