#8 explained a little better:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaun@AED

I just realized this thread looks like a 'get your car tuned by AED'.

That actually was not my intention. I appoligize for that. And as such below is a short list of tuners who also have the 'fix': (some have had it longer than others)

1. Steeda
2. Steeda Canada
3. Pops Racing
4. Tuners Inc
5. HPX
6. Bama
7. Revolution automotive
8. RWR
9. MMP
10. Murillo Motorsports
11. Unique Motorsports
12. Cunningham Motorsports
13. DTP
14. Realspeed
15. Dyno tune MP
16. Vortech

And I'm sure a host of others as these shops have spread the word.
Also note they may not use the same 'fix'. These are highly intelligent tuners that may have come up and use their own version in their tunes.

Last edited:

01bluesnake

Established Member
If i break my car, i fix my car. Those days seem to be long gone with people as well as responsibility for anything. Some people want to act like they are ballers, or their cars are the shit, but when something goes wrong they are the first one to run in the other direction and work around fixing it with their own money. I've broken my cars many, many times but drive them home if possible and get them fixed. If you can't grasp that concept through your head, you don't need to own anything that is modified.

01bluesnake

Established Member

That actually was not my intention. I appoligize for that. And as such below is a short list of tuners who also have the 'fix': (some have had it longer than others)

1. Steeda
2. Steeda Canada
3. Pops Racing
4. Tuners Inc
5. HPX
6. Bama
7. Revolution automotive
8. RWR
9. MMP
10. Murillo Motorsports
11. Unique Motorsports
13. DTP
14. Realspeed
15. Dyno tune MP
16. Vortech

I definitely didn't take it that way, you put out information of what you found so the thread is about AED and the findings. Some people like to word things different and get off track though and may make it seem that way. I also have to shoot you a pm a little later with something that crossed my mind about my tune issue. i just have to test that theory first lol.

Last edited:

KenB

Established Member
ahh great :( I guess it's AED time! lol

Actually we knew of this issue a long time ago. If we didn't we would never have made it to 206 mph. We just don't have time to post about it. We are too busy building the fastest most powerful coyotes on the planet. That is how we figure this stuff out, by actually getting off the dyno with these powerful cars and proving they are for real.

Last edited:

KenB

Established Member

If you think a problem like this has only one simple fix I don't know what to tell you. There are many reasons this couple happen. I agree with Shaun on this being one but there are many. But I'm not here to debate tuning. I'll leave that for everyone else.

There is a long list of tuners above yet there is only one that holds nearly every coyote record, Shelby record and even 3v. Why is that? You don't need to answer.

Not here to start a new debate but since we were mentioned I felt I should reply.

SILV03MustangGT

Han Brolo CDR 5.Broliance
Established Member
If you think a problem like this has only one simple fix I don't know what to tell you. There are many reasons this couple happen. I agree with Shaun on this being one but there are many. But I'm not here to debate tuning. I'll leave that for everyone else.

There is a long list of tuners above yet there is only one that holds nearly every coyote record, Shelby record and even 3v. Why is that? You don't need to answer.

Not here to start a new debate but since we were mentioned I felt I should reply.

I know these things are very complicated and there is more than one fix, I only mentioned it because beef said lund hasnt had any failures which isnt true. With that being said he probably is the biggest volume tuner which tends to lend itself to more failures based on numbers.

Last edited:

ViciousJay

Established Member
Actually we knew of this issue a long time ago. If we didn't we would never have made it to 206 mph. We just don't have time to post about it. We are too busy building the fastest most powerful coyotes on the planet. That is how we figure this stuff out, by actually getting off the dyno with these powerful cars and proving they are for real.

Not to be a jerk but who gives a shit? :shrug: Most of us outside of 2% will never even come close to that speed or that want, i think most what to run what we are told are healthy safe tunes on low modded cars, the posting is needed and should be spoken about, to hold onto info like that is only creating a monoply and hurting YOUR CUSTOMERS.

Mikegee1028

Established Member

1. Steeda
2. Steeda Canada
3. Pops Racing
4. Tuners Inc
5. HPX
6. Bama
7. Revolution automotive
8. RWR
9. MMP
10. Murillo Motorsports
11. Unique Motorsports
13. DTP
14. Realspeed
15. Dyno tune MP
16. Vortech

Also note they may not use the same 'fix'. These are highly intelligent tuners that may have come up and use their own version in their tunes.

I didn't see it come off like that at all I'm glad you stepped up and clarified this for alot of people.

BLK93GT

Established Member
I'm guessing JPC (Kevin McDonald) must have it figured out too with all their fast coyotes as well. I have not heard of many coyote failures lately.

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk 2

Mikegee1028

Established Member

Your E-Peen is huge

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Not to be a jerk but who gives a shit? :shrug: Most of us outside of 2% will never even come close to that speed or that want, i think most what to run what we are told are healthy safe tunes on low modded cars, the posting is needed and should be spoken about, to hold onto info like that is only creating a monoply and hurting YOUR CUSTOMERS.

I think Ken's point was, they are standing on the car at wot for quite a considerable amount of time to be able to break the 200mph barrier

Mikegee1028

Established Member
I think Ken's point was, they are standing on the car at wot for quite a considerable amount of time to be able to break the 200mph barrier

Came off a tad bit arrogant though "I'm too busy to inform people cause were overloaded with being awesome"

Last edited:

Shaun@AED

I'm guessing JPC (Kevin McDonald) must have it figured out too with all their fast coyotes as well. I have not heard of many coyote failures lately.

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk 2

I'm sure he has. Kevin is very good at what he does.

Shaun@AED

I believe Livernois has their own fix as well.
They are well aware of the lean issue (before we were), as are most tuners by now.

Last edited:

HEMI LOL

Twin Screwed
Established Member

i dont know if it was your intent, but you sound like a dick in this post.

maybe its just me i dunno.

Blazer707@TBR

Master Ford Tech
Authorized Vendor
He sounded frustrated more then a dick. Most likely overwhelmed from being so busy I'm guessing.

-Thomas

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

kdanner

Banned
Thread full of LOLs here, wasn't a good idea to start this topic. So many people in this business get their info from the very same source. Some don't get it first hand though. Now some of you will go and make your snarky little comments about me, but Shaun certainly knows that I know EXACTLY what/who I'm talking about.

djclark

Established Member
Enlighten us all. Who is this source ?

Thread full of LOLs here, wasn't a good idea to start this topic. So many people in this business get their info from the very same source. Some don't get it first hand though. Now some of you will go and make your snarky little comments about me, but Shaun certainly knows that I know EXACTLY what/who I'm talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread