469whp @ 2psi........946whp @24-25psi!!...**turbo cobra inside**

61mmstang94

Established Member
I was thinking the same thing when I saw it was stock. :dw: Didn't know they came with a long swing arm stock. :lol: (not that it needs it lol)

I noticed that also, but even with soem mods done to it what's the potential for a gsxr600 (without turbo or nitrous)? I couldn't imagine them picking up that much more without it?

Stopsign32v

Established Member
I noticed that also, but even with soem mods done to it what's the potential for a gsxr600 (without turbo or nitrous)? I couldn't imagine them picking up that much more without it?

There is no potential for a GSXR 600. Sure you could turbo it or spray it but then you'd be barely faster than a 750. Its a good beginners bike. I had my 05 600 lowered (it was my first bike and I'm not that tall) and with sprockets I couldn't even get it to lift the front tire in 1st.

61mmstang94

Established Member
There is no potential for a GSXR 600. Sure you could turbo it or spray it but then you'd be barely faster than a 750. Its a good beginners bike.

That's what I'm saying. So even if it was slightly modded it couldn't have been that much faster from a roll than a stock gsxr600.

But the cobra was pulling very hard on it after getting some traction for only 15psi. That cobra would probably trap around 140 on 15psi, on 25psi it should be a good running car with slicks.

Stopsign32v

Established Member
A 600 against that bike is not fair. Theres no excuses for that car not to be racing 1Ks or Busas.

rev440

young punk
Established Member
I cant immagine what that car is like. A little to much lag IMO, my friends car has a built auto and a gt42-76 and he ran 137 at 10.006 on 15-16lbs. Its fairly laggy from a roll.

650cobra

Established Member
Nice numbers Luis... gonna be cool to see this thing in person.. For all the Haters out there look this car up... it aint hard to find......

rev440

young punk
Established Member
Nice numbers Luis... gonna be cool to see this thing in person.. For all the Haters out there look this car up... it aint hard to find......

How bout you save us the time and post a link up. Maybe post up some track times.

90goldtsiawd

here 4 da laffs & cruelty
Established Member
Damn that car is no joke. Would love to see that thing setup right at the drag lifting the wheels.

SVTdubs

have you seen my baseball
Established Member
thats the CPE turbo kit that came off my car with a gt47-88 instead of my gt47-80 right? Nice new setup!!!!

jsd512

Wannabe Ghostbuster
Established Member
Saw it over at viperalley.com, definitely one of the strongest Cobras I have ever seen. Music ruined the video though.

Adower

Established Member
There is no potential for a GSXR 600. Sure you could turbo it or spray it but then you'd be barely faster than a 750. Its a good beginners bike. I had my 05 600 lowered (it was my first bike and I'm not that tall) and with sprockets I couldn't even get it to lift the front tire in 1st.

Something is wrong there. My 03 636 would lift in first with no effort. Stock sprockets.

TRBO VNM

how were you able to only make 2psi? the smallest gate spring I have ever heard of is 5# and there is no reason to have something that small in there for our cars.

Users who are viewing this thread