469whp @ 2psi........946whp @24-25psi!!...**turbo cobra inside**

61mmstang94

Established Member
is there really a need to lean the fender while watching your buddys install the motor? :nonono:

not a fan of the head lights either.. but it sure is a dyno queen.
Again, how do you know it's a dyno queen? The guy pulls the car straight from the dyno to the street, doesn't even have time to put a hood on, is riding on some shitty street tires, so he obviously hasn;t driven this car before since it came straight off the dyno and you automatically assume this car will be a dyno queen? lol You make a lot of sense.

Nice car. It'll run like hell once he gets the tires and suspension down.
ding ding ding...exactly

Hey, atleast the KB/nitrous setup hung with him for a split second there. :lol1::lol::lol1::lol:

I'm starting to notice that a lot of people seem to call "dyno queen" out whenever they see a car that makes a lot more power than their own car. Possibly jealousy?

Sneeks2nv

Fully Built, Inc.
Established Member
well guys i am the owner of the car and i thank those of you on the props for the car. i really couldnt believe all the drama i started with this vid. i know there are alot of opinions but you guys really dont give anyone a chance for anything.

i came off the dyno and about an hour later met a guy who wanted to run his bike. yes it was a 600, but thats what was there and i wanted to try the new setup on the street. so we tried it i spun but still won.

ill get my setup fixed and some good drag coil overs. ill be coming to a dig near you soon hopefully.

eh, all that and he barely pulled a GSXR600. Seemed way too laggy for my taste.

it wasnt laggy it was spinning up until top of second/ third. its my fault/ problem and ill fix it. i promise that.

wonder what tune he was running while racing that bike.

15 psi tune for the bike run

likes-the turbo set up in general, looks clean/cool

6speed-well thats his choice

dislikes- suspension, what is done to it? spinning aint winning.

its a MM road race suspension 350lb front and 550lb rear coil overs. im changing it up soon

:shrug: IMO a whipple/KB on spray would hurt his feelings. They would be 2 carlengths ahead before he made 4psi.

i guess ill try one out next time and let you guys know and trust me ill have more than 4psi before i let off the brake.

The car isn't laggy guys. It didn't have any traction. Didn't you notice the captions?

Once it caught traction it just tore past the bike.

Even with a T88, a fully built cobra motor that revs to 7500rpm should not be too laggy.

There's always a small hit of nitrous for that anyway.

thanks brother, my stock computer was shutting me down at 7500 rpms, so its time to put the BS3 in and rev it to 8500 FTW.

What about this car with a little spool up shot? Not to mention this guy's only on 15psi with some obviously shitty tires. Your argument is retarded and this car would dominate a whipple setup inside out.

The reason he's getting pulled at first is not only because of a little lag but also some traction issues. He was only on 15 psi and once he got some traction he blew the gsxr away hands down just like he would a little whipple setup.

Are we jealous or you just can't give the guy props for a sick car?

im getting pulled b-cuz im spinning on a shitty road race suspension i have. it really doesnt take a whole lot longer to spool than the 47-80 i had on there previously. especially since its an R turbo now.

I'm not interested in excuses. I saw a car that barely pulled a Gixxer 600. I had one and they are slow as shit. He had shitty tires, he didn't have nitrous to spool up, his turbo is so big, he was only @ 15psi.... :cryying:

Sounds like excuses a Supra owner would come up with. Jealous? Not at all. Now if it was a 800rwhp Whipple/KB absolutely!

From the looks of that video he would have his hands full against a stock C6 Z06.

i know you dont know me but im not making any excuses. afterall i did win spinning or not. if he beat me bcuz i spun id say he beat me since its not their fault for my setup.

plus if you dont think a 800rwhp KB car will spin then you must have not driven one. when the time comes ill have a stock Z06 covered also

thats the CPE turbo kit that came off my car with a gt47-88 instead of my gt47-80 right? Nice new setup!!!!

thanks bro, yes ita a GT47-88R ball bearing this time and it does help.

how were you able to only make 2psi? the smallest gate spring I have ever heard of is 5# and there is no reason to have something that small in there for our cars.

actually Tial make a 2.9 psi spring. its a small yellow spring. plus when you are using the AMS 1000 bosst controller you go with the smallest spring and let the boost controller/ co2 do the rest. its working for me pretty good.

is there really a need to lean the fender while watching your buddys install the motor? :nonono:

not a fan of the head lights either.. but it sure is a dyno queen.

youll see more vids and change your mind about the dyno queen statement. but to each their own i guess.

a lot more to come out of this car...

more boost + nitrous

suspension changes

more videos coming soon....

thanks bro, we'll show em up i guess.

+1, I don't think that 2psi is accurate with a turbo that large. He's probably running 5 at the least.

like i said Tial makes a small yellow that is 2.9 psi, so make it 3psi i guess. thanks again

Stopsign32v

Established Member
^Badass man! Get that thing dialed in and make your car and yourself famous on here. :coolman::coolman:

Users who are viewing this thread