469whp @ 2psi........946whp @24-25psi!!...**turbo cobra inside**

piss&vinegar

Seek and Destroy
Established Member
Bad ass! But, that biker is an idiot with no gear but a helmet.

+ infinity..Stupid comes in all forms....With that thing having traction issues it could have just grabbed and bam, you have a downed rider. Why people don't wear gear is beyond me!!

Last edited:

61mmstang94

Established Member
Something is wrong there. My 03 636 would lift in first with no effort. Stock sprockets.

If you watch the video it doesn't look like it was stock and it had an extended swing arm which woud explain that.

You know "The Game" (Jayceon Taylor) used to suck dick for crack back in the day? Not many people know about that. After I heard that I threw away all his CD's lol

:dw:

sick ass turboed cobra for sure. dyno queen though

How do you know that? Do you have the track times for this car to prove that it performs poorly at the track in comparison to its dyno results or are you talking out of your ass and assuming things?

Too much power for that setup

I wouldn't jump to conclusions since it did just pull off the dyno so I'm sure the owner will make changes after he realizes this but I agree that the 6-speed with those tires can't handle it.

BajaBoy

Established Member
is there really a need to lean the fender while watching your buddys install the motor? :nonono:

not a fan of the head lights either.. but it sure is a dyno queen.

fiveo'cobra

Established Member
i can't believe all the bench racers in here. My god you guys will pick apart anything wont you?

I see a lot of smack talk about supras and GTR's, etc on here but now its even about an absolutely NASTY 1000whp cobra.

Too laggy? Dyno queen? Whipple cobra would pull it? Are you guys insane?

Who here has the video of the whipple/N20/auto cobra on fatties getting pulled by the silver twin 56mm turbo cobra? The turbo car was a full manual, street tires, and had a 100% stock block; just a TT kit bolted on and it pulled the auto car hard.

Turbo cars > everything else IMO

2k1cobra

Established Member
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2zlvR1B9mg"]YouTube - TT Cobra vs. KB N20 Cobra[/ame]

Fat-cat

Established Member
Stopsign needs to sell his car a get a bus pass. That car is sick as ****. Laggy / no traction/ 15 pounds ect are all fine by me.. its moves out when it hooks.

BOSSisback82

Established Member
i can't believe all the bench racers in here. My god you guys will pick apart anything wont you?

I see a lot of smack talk about supras and GTR's, etc on here but now its even about an absolutely NASTY 1000whp cobra.

Too laggy? Dyno queen? Whipple cobra would pull it? Are you guys insane?

Who here has the video of the whipple/N20/auto cobra on fatties getting pulled by the silver twin 56mm turbo cobra? The turbo car was a full manual, street tires, and had a 100% stock block; just a TT kit bolted on and it pulled the auto car hard.

Turbo cars > everything else IMO

+1 ease up everybody :rollseyes

2 ROWDY

Established Member
a lot more to come out of this car...

more boost + nitrous

suspension changes

more videos coming soon....

Last edited:

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
how were you able to only make 2psi? the smallest gate spring I have ever heard of is 5# and there is no reason to have something that small in there for our cars.

+1, I don't think that 2psi is accurate with a turbo that large. He's probably running 5 at the least.

94Gt5.0

Allgo5oh
Established Member
Alot of haters in here..

Ill say it again, sick ass build. Much props :beer:

2 ROWDY

Established Member
LuisCobra946.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread