469whp @ 2psi........946whp @24-25psi!!...**turbo cobra inside**

fiveo'cobra

Established Member
The car isn't laggy guys. It didn't have any traction. Didn't you notice the captions?

Once it caught traction it just tore past the bike.

Even with a T88, a fully built cobra motor that revs to 7500rpm should not be too laggy.

There's always a small hit of nitrous for that anyway.

61mmstang94

Established Member
:shrug: IMO a whipple/KB on spray would hurt his feelings. They would be 2 carlengths ahead before he made 4psi.
What about this car with a little spool up shot? Not to mention this guy's only on 15psi with some obviously shitty tires. Your argument is retarded and this car would dominate a whipple setup inside out.

The reason he's getting pulled at first is not only because of a little lag but also some traction issues. He was only on 15 psi and once he got some traction he blew the gsxr away hands down just like he would a little whipple setup.

Are we jealous or you just can't give the guy props for a sick car?

Last edited:

Stopsign32v

Established Member
What about this car with a little spool up shot? Not to mention this guy's only on 15psi with some obviously shitty tires. Your argument is retarded and this car would dominate a whipple setup inside out.

The reason he's getting pulled at first is not only because of a little lag but also some traction issues. He was only on 15 psi and once he got some traction he blew the gsxr away hands down just like he would a little whipple setup.

Are we jealous or you just can't give the guy props for a sick car?

I'm not interested in excuses. I saw a car that barely pulled a Gixxer 600. I had one and they are slow as shit. He had shitty tires, he didn't have nitrous to spool up, his turbo is so big, he was only @ 15psi.... :cryying:

Sounds like excuses a Supra owner would come up with. Jealous? Not at all. Now if it was a 800rwhp Whipple/KB absolutely!

From the looks of that video he would have his hands full against a stock C6 Z06.

Last edited by a moderator:

Stopsign32v

Established Member
^^ hahaha

u can't be serious

:shrug: I've always been one that is more impressed with a lower powered car that is fast rather than a high hp one that can't do anything with it.

The numbers are pretty though. :thumbsup:

61mmstang94

Established Member
I'm not interested in excuses. I saw a car that barely pulled a Gixxer 600. I had one and they are slow as shit. He had shitty tires, he didn't have nitrous to spool up, his turbo is so big, he was only @ 15psi.... :cryying:

Sounds like excuses a Supra owner would come up with. Jealous? Not at all. Now if it was a 800rwhp Whipple/KB absolutely!

From the looks of that video he would have his hands full against a stock C6 Z06.

The guy just got the car off the dyno, didn't even have a ****ing hood on the car, and all you can do is try to pick it apart? lol Get real, buddy...once the thing's set up and gets the correct tires for the power he's making it will make just about any whipple setup look silly and you can't argue that (in fact, after seeing who I'm arguing with you still might try to). But either way you slice it, that car blew the bike away like it was standing still as soon as it got traction.

61mmstang94

Established Member
:shrug: I've always been one that is more impressed with a lower powered car that is fast rather than a high hp one that can't do anything with it.

The numbers are pretty though. :thumbsup:

The guy just got it off the dyno and didn't even have a hood on it yet, so how can you even say what numbers it'll throw down at the track?

You run your mouth like yuo have something to prove lol.

Stopsign32v

Established Member
The guy just got the car off the dyno, didn't even have a ****ing hood on the car, and all you can do is try to pick it apart? lol Get real, buddy...once the thing's set up and gets the correct tires for the power he's making it will make just about any whipple setup look silly and you can't argue that (in fact, after seeing who I'm arguing with you still might try to). But either way you slice it, that car blew the bike away like it was standing still as soon as it got traction.

Good point. Hopefully when he gets it setup correctly we will see some new videos. :rockon:

Stopsign32v

Established Member
The guy just got it off the dyno and didn't even have a hood on it yet, so how can you even say what numbers it'll throw down at the track?

You run your mouth like yuo have something to prove lol.

You just said this same thing in the post before this one. :dw: Once is enough cowboy. And I have nothing to prove, I have a 300hp Mustang GT.

61mmstang94

Established Member
You just said this same thing in the post before this one. :dw: Once is enough cowboy. And I have nothing to prove, I have a 300hp Mustang GT.
I was more so responding to the fact that you said you would rather have a car that performs better in the quarter mile with less power than a car with more power that runs slower. But I was just reminding you that the car hasn't even had a chance to go to the track to prove what it can do. So I didn't understand why you were already assuming it would perform so poorly after it was set up at the track, Cowboy.
:poke:

Stopsign32v

Established Member
I was more so responding to the fact that you said you would rather have a car that performs better in the quarter mile with less power than a car with more power that runs slower. But I was just reminding you that the car hasn't even had a chance to go to the track to prove what it can do. So I didn't understand why you were already assuming it would perform so poorly after it was set up at the track, Cowboy.
:poke:

:whine: You made your point. I didn't think of it as just coming off the dyno, my mistake.

Users who are viewing this thread