3rd Annapolis-area/Maryland Cobra Owners Meet/Cruise... OCT 3

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
I don't know Sean....Just bought my second shipment of Zaino Z2 show car polish and their Z? leather treatment are they're as good as I've found. But, I'll wait till Sunday to argue it with you! LOL......

Last edited:

TRBO VNM

Originally posted by IronTerp
I don't know Sean....Just bought my second shipment of Zaino Z2 show car polish and their Z? leather treatment are they're as good as I've found. But, I'll wait till Sunday to argue it with you! LOL......

whoevers car goes faster obviously has the better wax/pollish since it is causing less drag.

zaino here my man :rockon: although I still need to get around to doing the whole car. I need some paint work first though.

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
Zaino is an awesome product that produces awesome results. I just like Klasse better, ya know? And I probably won't be able to detail the car properly before I head down to the meet, so don't use the way the car appears at the meet/track to judge whether you like Klasse or not. You can go to my website at the top of my sig and check out a few VERY OLD pictures of a not-very-well detailed car, due to the fact that I was ecstatic that I now owned a Terminator. But you can at least look at those for a vague idea. I particularly like THIS ONE.

A few links to read about Klasse a little:

What is Klasse?
Klasse All-In-One
Klasse High Gloss Sealant Glaze

Let me know what you think. I'm telling ya... Give Klasse a try and you'll never go back. :-D

But I still love the results Zaino produces too. I just like the results of Klasse better.

I'll try my best to see if I can detail it today, but I probably won't have time.

Last edited:

2004svtcobra

Established Member
Blk03SVTCObra... Are you sure you don't have a completely chrome finished car. It looks like it in that picture. That is sweet!

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
Originally posted by 2004svtcobra
Blk03SVTCObra... Are you sure you don't have a completely chrome finished car. It looks like it in that picture. That is sweet!

Black, just like yours man :-D

Dwight/Jason - Please don't think that I'm trying to say that Zaino is not a good product. I've never seen results like someone with a Sonic Blue on the board here with Zaino (can't remember the name). I love the stuff! I don't want to start any hard feelings or anything of the sort, that was not my intention. Both of your cars look awesome anyways :thumbsup:

P.S. It's raining here in Annapolis, so I am not going to have a good looking car tomorrow. :( I might get around to washing it, but that's it.

WraithCobra

Don't want a GT500
Established Member
What is the latest word on meeting place and time? Does anyone know if I can still park with everyone in the pits (for free) if I'm not racing?

IronTerp

Wraith, I may be wrong, but I'm not sure they'll let you in the pits without paying....... There's a big parking area outside the gates, but it would be nice to have everyone in the pit area.

Sean.....Terminator ball busting......don't sweat it. It's just like college football: everybody has they're own team, but that doesn't mean there's not other good ones out there!!!!

Hissssnsvt

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
Originally posted by WraithCobra
What is the latest word on meeting place and time? Does anyone know if I can still park with everyone in the pits (for free) if I'm not racing?

Admission is $12 if you are not racing.

TRBO VNM

Sean, no big deal man. no hard feelings. Don't take it so personal...I'm not. I am just giving you a hard time.

very similar to college football, unless one team goes 14yrs straight losing to the same team..

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
Originally posted by WraithCobra

Meeting at 10:30am at the Davidsonville Park & Ride. Directions from there to MIR are here ------> RIGHT-CLICK, SAVE AS

I think admission is $12 to get you in, but not racing. I'm guessing that since there's so many of us, you can sneak in under the radar without a problem.

Sean.....Terminator ball busting......don't sweat it. It's just like college football: everybody has they're own team, but that doesn't mean there's not other good ones out there!!!!

Originally posted by WUTWINE
Sean, no big deal man. no hard feelings. Don't take it so personal...I'm not. I am just giving you a hard time.

very similar to college football, unless one team goes 14yrs straight losing to the same team..

Yea, I figured you guys were just giving me a hard time. :-D The internet doesn't do a good job of expressing the little things in conversations, so I just wanted to make sure.

It's all good :thumbsup:

Why can't it be tomorrow morning yet? :-D

IronTerp

Originally posted by WUTWINE

Oh that's real cool Jason........You better pray that ole FSU survives College Park this year!!! If not, you'll be hearing about it on a daily basis for the next 364 days!!!

NJCOBRA10thA

Really thats my last mod.
Established Member
Riding solo - lost Carstocks, trying to find another co-pilot for my long journey to MD but it will probably be just me.

BTW I have a spare FRPS in my trunk if anyone needs one tomorrow.

Dan

TRBO VNM

Oh that's real cool Jason........You better pray that ole FSU survives College Park this year!!! If not, you'll be hearing about it on a daily basis for the next 364 days!!!

only 4 more weeks and we'll find out. don't worry, I won't rub it in too much.

NJCOBRA10thA

Really thats my last mod.
Established Member
OK, found a replacement co-pilot but no one tell him he was 2nd choice :)

So I will be driver +1 and maybe if he's good I will let him drive.

DAn

TRBO VNM

I might be leaving earlier than expected. I would like to get out of here about 8:30.

Fishtail, what time were you all planning on being down at the pond? 9:30 or so? I want to try and be at the track about 9-9:30.

give me a call 240-299-6532

Jason

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
Hey man, I'll call you in a minute. Prasad will be here at 8:45 and we should be at the pond no later than 9:00. I would also like to be at the track by 9:30.

Dwight, Ppppppppppplllllllllleaaaaaaaaase tell me we are gonna beat FSU this year. My friend Jonesie NEVER gives me an inch on that game. If we win, I'm gonna go to her house and have a party! I wouldn't mind too much normally, but omg does she rub it in! The only satisfaction I got out of the last time she layed into me really hard was that ND beat them(where my sister/dad went) so my sis could stand up for me.

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
We're T-minus 9 hours 18 minutes people!!

This is going to be so much freaking fun! I feel like the kid who can't go to sleep on Christmas Eve cause he wants to know what the hell is going to be under the tree tomorrow morning. LOL!

See you all tomorrow :thumbsup:

P.S. Fear the Turtle, steeeeenking Noles :-D

theturtle.jpg

feartheturtle.gif

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread