3rd Annapolis-area/Maryland Cobra Owners Meet/Cruise... OCT 3

jcayer

Eats Ryc
Established Member
Had a great time meeting everybody yesterday, hope all got home ok... I think I got away with out any track damage, except for a newly developed exhaust leak, which will be fixed tonite after work.... Had a great time, and a new personal best, being able to hit 11's...

Take care, and see you all on the next go around!!!

NJCOBRA10thA

Really thats my last mod.
Established Member
BTW McGeyver the hose clamps held perfectly 270 miles @ 70mph. I just babied the throttle all the way home.

He tightened the main bolt and replaced the bolt and nut and all is well. N/C too (amazing how much mileage I can get from the case of beer I gave him last month). I was happy to pay but he refused.

Dan

TRBO VNM

very glad things worked out Dan.

definite props to Tommy and JR for stepping up to the plate and getting the half shaft done.

Hissssnsvt

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
Originally posted by Cobra330
Glad to hear you guys had a good time....sorry I missed it but, after the move....which happened Saturday and Sunday...I went to my local Ford Store...and well I picked me up an 04 Yellow Cobra Vert! Now..I can hang with you big dogs!:thumbsup: :coolman:

Congrats Mike...looking forward to seeing you and your new ride at the next g2g.

Also would like to thank Troy again for a job well done with my video camera, turned out great. I dont have a way of uploading it to my computer but anyone interested in a VHS copy just let me know.

predator

Established Member
Great to meet a lot of you guys yesterday. Good day to be at the track! :thumbsup: Maybe next time I will be able to add my car to the stable. Very impressive number of snakes. I know there were more spread out in the pit area.

Especially glad to hear that Dan made it back ok. :beer: I'd say you got your moneys worth out of that hose clamp!

apache

Established Member
Originally posted by IronTerp

And Sean, thanks again for organizing a great event!!!

*Edit......And Tommy, J.R., Sean, and anyone else that helped Dan with replacing his halfshaft.....kudos to you for helping a brother when he's down. Real class acts.......

Well put Dwight...There is a certain aura that surrounds a Cobra owner when he is around his machine and when you times that by 20 or 30, ah well you get the idea. Anyway, Great to see everyone who made it out yesterday. Shawn, thx again for pulling this off man...it was nice to see your folks again too:thumbsup:

The gathering keeps getting bigger and bigger huh?;-)

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
Originally posted by apache
Well put Dwight...There is a certain aura that surrounds a Cobra owner when he is around his machine and when you times that by 20 or 30, ah well you get the idea. Anyway, Great to see everyone who made it out yesterday. Shawn, thx again for pulling this off man...it was nice to see your folks again too:thumbsup:

The gathering keeps getting bigger and bigger huh?;-)

No problem man. I'm glad everyone had a good time. :thumbsup:

About the video, I just got finished editing it (had WELL over an hour, so I had a LOT of editing to do). It's 36.4MB, and I'm kind of unhappy with the quality, but it's 7:33 long. I'll see if I can clean it up any before I send it to Dan sometime tomorrow.

I think I like it better than the previous gtg video, so, hopefully you all will agree.

Last edited:

TRBO VNM

sean,

I PM'ed you my number earlier...I wanted to get this video to you for the main video you just did. if you are still on call

240-299-6532

apache

Established Member
Can't wait to see the vid....was anyone filming our individual runs?anyone?

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
Originally posted by WUTWINE
sean,

I PM'ed you my number earlier...I wanted to get this video to you for the main video you just did. if you are still on call

240-299-6532

I'm talking to you right now man :-D

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Please tell me you got my 10 seond burnout on your video Sean!!! That's about the only thing I did right all day..........

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
Please tell me you got my 10 seond burnout on your video Sean!!! That's about the only thing I did right all day..........

I got the back-end of it... You're talking about when you and Jason were lined up, right?

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Originally posted by Blk03SVTCobra
I got the back-end of it... You're talking about when you and Jason were lined up, right?
No, it was before my first run.....I was actually lined up against Marc Seidler and his Torch Red

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
No, it was before my first run.....I was actually lined up against Marc Seidler and his Torch Red

I don't think I got all of it. My dad was on the camera and he missed a few things.

I will have this video up this evening. :-D

RedfireVenom

11 Second Vert Club
Established Member
I like the fact you can see Jason's 'WUTWHINE' license plate in the pictures :)

DCP_1003r.gif

Users who are viewing this thread