3rd Annapolis-area/Maryland Cobra Owners Meet/Cruise... OCT 3

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
Ben has videos of just about everyones indivdual runs. He stopped filming when I left though.....so everyone who ran after me didn't get that run on tape. But just about all the other runs are on there. Including a run where a certian someone broke something;).

Dwight, I can't remember if he got your entire burnout or not......I watched the video and I want to say he got some of it at least, but I'm not sure. I"ll ask him when I get home tonight.

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
HAHAHAHAHA. At least he shut off the camera before the announcers started telling you to pull over ;)

Last edited:

NJCOBRA10thA

Really thats my last mod.
Established Member
I'll be the first to admit I was a track virgin and a little freaked when my car wouldn't move and didn't know what to do.

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
ah, dont' feel bad, I was just giving you a hard time. Everyone does it. Everyone did it for that matter. I never listen to those guys anyway...they usually start to get on my nerves after about 15 minutes and after that I tune them out. I didn't even hear them talking to you, Ben had to tell me. Just goes to show you how often I actually listen to what they say:)

mystangs

572/677 Hehe
Established Member
Originally posted by NJCOBRA10thA
I'll be the first to admit I was a track virgin and a little freaked when my car wouldn't move and didn't know what to do.

At least you found your hazards :beer: I don't listen to them either

Last edited:

JRS BLOWN SNAKE

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
I hope someone other than my son taped the 11.0 run I had, because it appears my son was trying to watch me as well as look through the view finder. He got some pretty good footage of the ashphalt under my car. LOL.. J.R.

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
Originally posted by JRS BLOWN SNAKE
I hope someone other than my son taped the 11.0 run I had, because it appears my son was trying to watch me as well as look through the view finder. He got some pretty good footage of the ashphalt under my car. LOL.. J.R.

J.R., I'm almost 100% positive your run is in the video I made. We'll see as soon as I get home (5PM).

mystangs

572/677 Hehe
Established Member
Alright then I know I have it, I will check quality when I get home. I have to get a firewire card for the camera and then I will upload it for you. Might take a few days.

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
Last edited:

ScottinSSMD

gotta 996TT too!
Established Member
A fine fine day. Glad to have been a part of it. I'm looking forward to trying out the track next time around. Next cruise should be mostly highway so we can ham it up on the video. Not dangerously, of course.

A new association sounds great. I've been looking for events by Freestate, but they just have lunch and a meeting. Boring. I'm in meetings all day for 5 days a week. I need to get outside. Reading my SVT Enthusiast mag, I see all these groups setting up cruises, trips, track time, and parties. Moving to new thread.

Thanks Sean for setting this one up.

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
Originally posted by JRS BLOWN SNAKE
Sean, good job on the video. Thanks for taking time to organize this past event. Props to ya boy.

Thanks a bunch man. I try to make the videos entertaining/interesting. I'm still learning though.

And no problem about organizing the event. I will continue to do it, so long as people have fun :thumbsup:

Hissssnsvt

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
Sean...Thanks for the video, it turned out great. Thanks again for all the time and effort you put into organizing this GTG.

JR...I have your 11.0 run on tape, I'll make you a copy and give it to you on Sunday @ 75/80. I'm also going to mail Dan a copy so he can host it for us.

Users who are viewing this thread