315's with a 1" spacer!!!! (Pics!!)

spyder1337

It's LEGIT
Established Member
Did I miss something, is this like the "take out our angry" thread. JFC chill out, it's his car and if he likes them let him have it. We are all on this site for the same reason, we like mustangs or fast cars in general. Relax and this guy is brave because my last encounter with spacers 3/8's resulted in my studs breaking and my wheel coming off at 60 mph..

RHSPJETER64

Established Member
LOL at the rebirth!

Guys, it's not like it's a 1" plate over my stock bolts. The plate itself has full sized bolts put into it. So basically, you put the spacer over the old bolts, put lug nuts on it. Then put the wheel on the new bolts and put lugnuts on. It's not like my wheels are lugged down 3mm.

RHSPJETER64

Established Member
LOL at the rebirth!

Guys, it's not like it's a 1" plate over my stock bolts. The plate itself has full sized bolts put into it. So basically, you put the spacer over the old bolts, put lug nuts on it. Then put the wheel on the new bolts and put lugnuts on. It's not like my wheels are lugged down 3mm.

Silver03

Established Member
SUX2BU 64 said:
LOL at the rebirth!

Some people's heads are too far up their ass to understand this concept. I agree that it is too wide, but if you like it, stick with it.

svtford03

Established Member
I run 315/30/18 on my car....and have had no problem with rubbing how ever
I blow out the rt cv. boot every 10 to 11k miles...wtf any one have this problem?

Silver03

Established Member
svtford03 said:
I run 315/30/18 on my car....and have had no problem with rubbing how ever
I blow out the rt cv. boot every 10 to 11k miles...wtf any one have this problem?

Post a thread about it in the terminator section and you will get more response.

Users who are viewing this thread