315's with a 1" spacer!!!! (Pics!!)

CobraKindaGuy

Established Member
SUX2BU 64 said:
You're a ****ing idiot. I bought them because I was having a serious issue that needed to be fixed. If I end up deciding that I don't like them all that much, I will sell them and buy something smaller. It's not that hard. I didn't buy them to look like I had 405 slicks on that back, moron. I guess since you had the $$$ to buy a Termy you know all. My huge mistake, sue me.

:lol: :lol: :lol: No thanks, I wouldn't want to take advantage of someone who has demonstrated a total lack of brains by solving his severe problem by using a 1" spacer that makes his wheels stick so far out that his Mustang now looks like Walt Disney's Dumbo and risk its handling stability to boot as well.

Screamin'SVT

Banned
Agreed, it is too wide, but there are ways to say it without being a dick, like so many people in this thread have apparently elected to do. I think a 1/4" space would probably look just right for my taste. I also agree with the person that said you run the risk of creasing your fender.

highdensity007

Best wifey EVAR!
Established Member
Just a tad too wide IMO, still stands out and is an attention grabber though. I've got 315's on my 01 Roush and they don't rub, then again my exhaust comes out the side :)

mattmoto441

Ridin Dirty #001
Established Member
im sorry but that looks bad, it looks like this guy here that rolls around in his 1978 camaro with it all jacked up in the rear and big ass tires sticking out

Jdaniel

THE DARK SIDE MOD
Established Member
Get a 3/8 non-hubcentric spacer and that will make the outside portion of the tire almost dead even with the outer lip of the fender. Thats what I had on my Cobra.

Jdaniel

THE DARK SIDE MOD
Established Member
Get a 3/8 non-hubcentric spacer and that will make the outside portion of the tire almost dead even with the outer lip of the fender. Thats what I had on my Cobra.

CobraKindaGuy

Established Member
simshahh said:
315's look mean by themselves. What issue are you fixing?

Anyone who knows anything about Mustangs knows there is absolutely no possible problem that can be occurring with this guy's car to have to solve using 1" spacers for tires that only require 1/4" to 3/8" spacers other than trying to get everyone to believe he and his car are some kinda badass. Show me anywhere on this forum or any forum for that matter where there was some issue with a Musatng that warranted this kind of extreme solution.

The only issue he has is an ego that is fatter than the meat he is trying to fit to his car. So I don't feel I'm being a bit harsh or brutal with anyone who has to fabricate an extreme solution to a common problem because his ego got the better of him and the better of the safe driveability of the car.

Last edited:

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
CobraKindaGuy said:
Your tires remind me so much of people that think because their exhaust is loud that they think everyone else will automatically think their car is going to be super fast. Loose the tires and go back to what fits right. It looks absolutely rediculous and you won't be fooling anyone who knows anything about cars.

:eek: :lol1:

RHSPJETER64

Established Member
CobraKindaGuy said:
Anyone who knows anything about Mustangs knows there is absolutely no possible problem that can be occurring with this guy's car to have to solve using 1" spacers for tires that only require 1/4" to 3/8" spacers other than trying to get everyone to believe he and his car are some kinda badass. Show me anywhere on this forum or any forum for that matter where there was some issue with a Musatng that warranted this kind of extreme solution.

The only issue he has is an ego that is fatter than the meat he is trying to fit to his car. So I don't feel I'm being a bit harsh or brutal with anyone who has to fabricate an extreme solution to a common problem because his ego got the better of him and the better of the safe driveability of the car.

Do you wake up in the morning with the solid plan to be a douchebag? I like the way it looks, and if for some reason I want to change them, I will. Unless for some reason your arm is falling off because I have a 1" spacer STFU!

PsychoPhyr

Established Member
holy sht some people on here are flat out dicks, it's uncalled for. To each his own, just cause you dont like it doesn't mean you have to be an ass**** about it. How about noone gives a fck about your opinions, if you dont like it then there are other ways of saying it that doesn't make it seem like you're just trying to be kewl on a forum.

Oh and I dont really like it, like most are saying, go with a 1/4 or 3/8 :thumbsup:

CobraKindaGuy

Established Member
SUX2BU 64 said:
Do you wake up in the morning with the solid plan to be a douchebag? I like the way it looks, and if for some reason I want to change them, I will. Unless for some reason your arm is falling off because I have a 1" spacer STFU!

Why yes....yes I do wake up in the morning with just such a plan in mind...particularly so when seeing folks do stupid things to their vehicles that make them particularly unsafe for the driver and those around them.

This has nothing to do with whether I like or dislike what you did. I have 315's on my Term as well but I did my homework first to learn what the best configuration of spacers to use to achieve a proper look and keep the car safe.

It is clear however that your goal is to look "bad" at any cost including safety so go ahead and ruin the skin wells and snap the studs and hurt yourself or others around you. Maybe after you do that your ego may gain some balance. Its unfortunate that your ego is so huge that you are willing to disregard your own safety and the safety of those around you.

Users who are viewing this thread