315's with a 1" spacer!!!! (Pics!!)

sn95leen

Established Member
Use a 1/4 in spacer....plenty of dudes w/stock wheels that will pick up those 1 in. spacers from you.

Vinyl

Your HIDs blind others
Established Member
I like it. If you start rubbing, roll the fenders. Guess these tools don't know about that.

I'm going to do the same thing, maybe even 1.5 for now and widen the rear fenders out.

CobraKindaGuy

Established Member
Zero260 said:
You are a total dick. Honestly, we are all mustang guys here and you go and instigate and bag on the guy like he's some ricer. If you want to ruin a thread, do it in the Honda forums. Your shit is totally uncalled for.

Hey man in all honesty this isn't this highest thing of importance on my list. And folks, let's face it, all of us are guilty now and then of ball bustin. I still maintain the safety issues involved but I will lay off the issue because I made my point a long time back in the stream.

Biggieman

03-04 parts for sale
Established Member
i love threads like this - it makes it so easy to weed out the douchbags for the ignore list

anyway, like others have said i would try a smaller spacer, 1/4 inch should do the trick. but if YOU like it the way it is now - leave it bro!!!!

Titanium 5.0

Oh Oh.. 5.0!
Established Member
SUX2BU 64

:eek: You've got a great looking stang as is. I agree with the rest of these fellas in regards to the wheels sticking out too far. Folks too often make absurd decisions when it comes to enhancing the looks of their rides. Bring it down a notch and go with 1/2 or at most 3/4 in spacers, it'll make all the difference. I love the look of New Edge stangs with wide meats out back that align flush with the fenders. I actually envy you guys, as I can't match that look with my Fox! :rockon:

Psi23

Do I have a Boog Hangin?
Established Member
someone dug deep for this thread, but it looks pretty good i remeber i didnt like it much at first but now that i look at it im staring to like it

MountainDew

Do the Dew!
Established Member
CobraKindaGuy said:
Yes it is unsafe. The way he has it spaced out can snap the lug shafts right off the housing when he gets on it from a stop. Don't tell me something I know for a fact to be true. I have been doing this stuff a heckuva lot longer than you have.

Who the f died and made this guy king?:bash:

AcrophobicChevy

.......¯\(O_o)/¯......
Established Member
CobraKindaGuy said:
Why yes....yes I do wake up in the morning with just such a plan in mind...particularly so when seeing folks do stupid things to their vehicles that make them particularly unsafe for the driver and those around them.

This has nothing to do with whether I like or dislike what you did. I have 315's on my Term as well but I did my homework first to learn what the best configuration of spacers to use to achieve a proper look and keep the car safe.

It is clear however that your goal is to look "bad" at any cost including safety so go ahead and ruin the skin wells and snap the studs and hurt yourself or others around you. Maybe after you do that your ego may gain some balance. Its unfortunate that your ego is so huge that you are willing to disregard your own safety and the safety of those around you.

dumba$$...did you not read...he did it to clear the exhaust...not to look like a badass...but what do i know right?? i drive a chevy truck...

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
i think that looks awesome imo

but with the car at full jounce, is there any interference at all?

(but yes spacers on stock lugs unsafe)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread