315's with a 1" spacer!!!! (Pics!!)

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
Quite frankly I was thinking skateboard ricer wheels! No seriously I think you're going to sling all kinds of stuff (rocks, mudd, dirt,etc.) all over the side of your car with them sticking out past the fenders like that! Also the chance of damaging the fenders! To each their own though!

Matts00GT

Mongoloid Mike
Established Member
Like every one else, sticking outside of the fender doesnt look great. Go with a smaller spacer and it would be perfect.

svtjackal

OMG look at Olivia
Established Member
CobraKindaGuy said:
Why yes....yes I do wake up in the morning with just such a plan in mind...particularly so when seeing folks do stupid things to their vehicles that make them particularly unsafe for the driver and those around them.

let me just ask you this, if the thread starter was a Cobra owner instead of a GT owner would you respond the same as you did on this thread or would you be nicer and respond nicer like some of the other people?

I bet you would, just because you have a Cobra doesn't give you the right to be a dick.:nonono:

RussZTT

Established Member
Get you a 1/4 spacer and sell the inch spacer. Make the rear tires match the front, meaning make it even with the outside of the fender. :pepper:

mach_cobra

some kind of monster
Established Member
holy sht some people on here are flat out dicks, it's uncalled for. To each his own, just cause you dont like it doesn't mean you have to be an ass**** about it. How about noone gives a fck about your opinions, if you dont like it then there are other ways of saying it that doesn't make it seem like you're just trying to be kewl on a forum.

i couldn't have said it better myself.

RussZTT

Established Member
mach_cobra said:
holy sht some people on here are flat out dicks, it's uncalled for. To each his own, just cause you dont like it doesn't mean you have to be an ass**** about it. How about noone gives a fck about your opinions, if you dont like it then there are other ways of saying it that doesn't make it seem like you're just trying to be kewl on a forum.

i couldn't have said it better myself.
You did say it :lol:

CFRacer22

Established Member
I don't like it at all, but that guy making such a big deal out of it(CobraKindaGuy) is a d-bag! its not your car, and its not that unsafe like you tried to say in your last post to try to cover up your d-baggedness

Beetle6986

Established Member
CFRacer22 said:
I don't like it at all, but that guy making such a big deal out of it(CobraKindaGuy) is a d-bag! its not your car, and its not that unsafe like you tried to say in your last post to try to cover up your d-baggedness

It actually can be fairly unsafe. For that reason, anything over 1/4 inch isn't allowed in PA. 1/4 inch is the maximum allowed otherwise the car will fail inspection.

I'm don't like the look of it. I think it makes the car look cheap.

Socom688

Cobra > All other cars..
Established Member
CobraKindaGuy said:
Why yes....yes I do wake up in the morning with just such a plan in mind...particularly so when seeing folks do stupid things to their vehicles that make them particularly unsafe for the driver and those around them.

This has nothing to do with whether I like or dislike what you did. I have 315's on my Term as well but I did my homework first to learn what the best configuration of spacers to use to achieve a proper look and keep the car safe.

It is clear however that your goal is to look "bad" at any cost including safety so go ahead and ruin the skin wells and snap the studs and hurt yourself or others around you. Maybe after you do that your ego may gain some balance. Its unfortunate that your ego is so huge that you are willing to disregard your own safety and the safety of those around you.

Odoyle Rules!!....:kaboom:

-lockdown-

Established Member
little too wide but with 3/8 spacers & lowered would look nice. man there are some stpfks that are always trying to put people down...:kaboom:

CobraKindaGuy

Established Member
CFRacer22 said:

Yes it is unsafe. The way he has it spaced out can snap the lug shafts right off the housing when he gets on it from a stop. Don't tell me something I know for a fact to be true. I have been doing this stuff a heckuva lot longer than you have.

WhiteStallionGT

CobraKindaGuy said:
Yes it is unsafe. The way he has it spaced out can snap the lug shafts right off the housing when he gets on it from a stop. Don't tell me something I know for a fact to be true. I have been doing this stuff a heckuva lot longer than you have.

You are a total dick. Honestly, we are all mustang guys here and you go and instigate and bag on the guy like he's some ricer. If you want to ruin a thread, do it in the Honda forums. Your shit is totally uncalled for.

Users who are viewing this thread