315's with a 1" spacer!!!! (Pics!!)

RHSPJETER64

Established Member
I was cleaning my tips/gas tank about a week ago and noticed my tire had been rubbing my tailpipe ever since I threw the 315s on. I quickly bought spacers thinking 1" would be ok, and knowing it would be clear but then worried about it being TOO wide.

They stick out more than normal stangs, obviously, but I like the way it looks. Makes my tires look ALOT fatter and it clears EVERYTHING with NO other work needed. Easiest "mod" I've ever installed.

If you're interested... they are H&R 1" spacers that I picked up from Speedworx for $142 + Shipping.

spacer001tc2.jpg

spacer002fs7.jpg

spacer003nc3.jpg

MachME

2V Power
Established Member
Is it safe to run a 1inch spacer?

I think its to big though.

CobraKindaGuy

Established Member
Your tires remind me so much of people that think because their exhaust is loud that they think everyone else will automatically think their car is going to be super fast. Loose the tires and go back to what fits right. It looks absolutely rediculous and you won't be fooling anyone who knows anything about cars.

01SVTSnake

Thud Thud Thud Thud Thud
Established Member
drop it down to a 3/8s spacer. it will clear the exhaust and not look like a mid 70s camaro

JSpeed

Degenerate Speeder
Established Member
You will destroy your tires and bend the quarter panels. I will put MONEY on it.. its just a matter of time. The suspension travel is at least 1" up past the quarter lip. On a good bump your tires will hit the quarter with around 1000lb of force... and something will give

Last edited:

Snakebite2k3

Pray For The Dead To Rise
Established Member
lil to much for me but what matters is that your happy:)

Last edited:

RHSPJETER64

Established Member
CobraKindaGuy said:
Your tires remind me so much of people that think because their exhaust is loud that they think everyone else will automatically think their car is going to be super fast. Loose the tires and go back to what fits right. It looks absolutely rediculous and you won't be fooling anyone who knows anything about cars.

You're a ****ing idiot. I bought them because I was having a serious issue that needed to be fixed. If I end up deciding that I don't like them all that much, I will sell them and buy something smaller. It's not that hard. I didn't buy them to look like I had 405 slicks on that back, moron. I guess since you had the $$$ to buy a Termy you know all. My huge mistake, sue me.

Users who are viewing this thread