Established Member
Really???

attachment.php

attachment.php

He was talking about verts.

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
wow, sure didn't hear anyone bitching about the challenger RT going up to $39k. let alone the $40k+ SRT8, with its lack luster performance(just faster than the 'stang GT, and doesn't even compare to the GT500). am i still on a ford website?

Impetuous

Common sense isn't common
Established Member
Relax, they will be going for low 30's, fully loaded in no time.

Galpin Ford had NEW GT500'S for 39k 4 weeks ago, what do you think....

Let's just hope that, but as some already mention there will be some people that will pay for it.

As for the GT500 that's a good deal! Granted Galpin Ford is like the biggest Ford dealer isn't it?

Don't be one of the first retards on the block with one, and you won't ever have to worry about paying $40k

I won't..as a matter of fact I'm not even considering one. It's just rediculous to even sticker a mustang gt for that much.

FYI, a fully loaded Camaro Vert goes for $40K+ too, that's without markups.

I wouldn't even compare the two, you get so much more on the camaro...even though is a heavy pig. On the other hand let's just wait for the '011 GT and see. Considering the price of the GT right now, I don't expect the new model to be a good value.

Last edited:

Nino S

Established Member
hahahahahahahahahahahaha 40k for a GT????? there is so many other cars I would rather drive for the money.....challenger srt8, camaro SS, 08 gt500, base vette, and the list goes on....

1bad93

Established Member
For 40K you can get into a 335i BMW, which blows that mustang away in looks, fit, finish,handling....plus the 2010s are butt ass ugly. I'll keep my Terminator and wait another 5 years for a redesign.

lokilightning

AnotherWhiningFarmTruck
Established Member
I must say I would put the camaro in my garage, BUT ford has done a good job of making the 2010 mustang look almost exactly like the 2010 camaro. Maybe they thought that if they pushed the mustangs out to the stealerships faster then people might think that the camaro was the one copying :shrug: I do like the direction the big 3 went with the pony cars though. They all look great and they all look like classics.:banana:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Definitely hold off a bit. Early arrivals will command top dollar. Remember back when the 2003 Cobra was first released? Heck, many dealers were adding $5K to the sticker. I was fortunate to find one that wasn't. Actually the ONLY Cobra dealer in CT that I could find selling them at regular sticker. Within months, though, people started buying them for under the sticker. Waiting, if you can, will save you some money.

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
Chris said:
the blue looks really crappy because of the black convertible top and the gay wheels.
I lol'd when I saw the comment on the gay wheels. So if you were to touch one of those wheels...

lokilightning said:
Maybe they thought that if they pushed the mustangs out to the stealerships faster then people might think that the camaro was the one copying
I've pondered the exact same thought. This is America, after all. I think most that haven't followed each car would think that way.

Tob

black92

Hot rod Lincoln
Established Member
Just last night I saw a blue one here at Olathe Ford. It was raining it's ass off so I didn't stop. Not really a fan of the blue but I will take one in BLACK!!!!

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member

92z28

Established Member
I want to see picks of a GT in grabber blue with a 5 speed. The Challenger is probably the best looking out of the bunch.

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
I must say I would put the camaro in my garage, BUT ford has done a good job of making the 2010 mustang look almost exactly like the 2010 camaro. Maybe they thought that if they pushed the mustangs out to the stealerships faster then people might think that the camaro was the one copying :shrug: I do like the direction the big 3 went with the pony cars though. They all look great and they all look like classics.:banana:

Well you should remember that Ford started this whole retro thing in the first place. Dodge and Chevy are actually following Ford's lead.

GTSpartan

Yield right!!!!
Established Member
Well you should remember that Ford started this whole retro thing in the first place. Dodge and Chevy are actually following Ford's lead.

Maybe in the pony car segment, but remember the PT Cruiser? The Viper could even be considered retro.

Users who are viewing this thread