(3) 2010 Mustangs arrived at our dealership today

03CobraDude

I think the new mustangs look better than the 05-09 mustangs. The stance looks slightly lower and the hood has a FEW curves, nothing major. I hate that blue color though. That blue and those wheels just yell "GAY"!

The price is a big high too.

aoc racer

Ford is hella cool
Established Member
those price tags keep making 03/04 cobra's/mach 1's the last bang 4 the buck ever in muscle car history. thats my opinion & im sticking to it.

Niko_Fx

K51 Z33
Established Member
Good lord those cars look like shit. Is that the best we can do, LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!
I dont care about the camaro but we are letting the stang go to shit here, that looks almost like a Nissan.
SEE YA!

Random? :dw::??:
Nissan at least can wear a similar color without making it look like a toilet on wheels.... and it's actually faster, cheaper, and with better handling.

0409091710.jpg

370z_580_05.jpg

Impetuous

Common sense isn't common
Established Member
Random? :dw::??:
Nissan at least can wear a similar color without making it look like a toilet on wheels.... and it's actually faster, cheaper, and with better handling.

0409091710.jpg

370z_580_05.jpg

I hate to say this but right now the 370z is a better car in every aspect compared to the mustang gt(except back seat lol!). The only way out for Ford is to get the new engine and 6sp transmission asap.

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
I went up to the one of local Ford dealers yesterday and saw a white 2010 GT. They look nice up close, good changes they made on the new ones. I even liked the back of it in person. It was priced at $35,000.

They also had a red with silver strip KR sitting in one of the showrooms. They had the same color combo, may even be the same car, sitting up there about 5 months ago trying to sell it for somewhere around $126,000.

rockthemullet

Established Member
If I buy one, it'll be a black 2011. The first thing I'll do is send that rear bumper out to get painted. I can't stand the super thick lower trim piece.

~Eric

Users who are viewing this thread